Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 709 times)
Imran Nazir (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

Right now Bitcoin price lower then other time.. what's your opinion??
Should I invest in Bitcoin right now?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

Do you think bitcoin's price will increase sometime in the future? Do you mind losing money if ever bitcoin tanks in price? Do you like somewhat risky investments(depending on your opinions on crypto in general)? Then probably go for it. Honestly if you'd have to ask internet strangers to decide for you, you shouldn't be investing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nanantsu

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

Yeah that's a very good that you do, invest now because anytime the value of bitcoin it can may change.
BenAlexanders

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

So far, everytime someone has said it has reached the peak, it goes up even further.

Obviously of your own research and decide if you are willing to accept the risks
Neurogress

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

You should decide yourself. Bitcoin is down, and probably it can fall even lower, no one knows. Or it can go up, again we can't predict. If you want to invest for sure, you can dollar cost average your investment.
Map Mika

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

decisions are in your hands, and all the risks. of course you must know when to invest
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

If you have some capital now buy bitcoin to hold for it since price are crazily increasing........
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

No.

1. Simply knowing the price does not give you enough information to make a good decision. Comparing the current price to the past price tells you nothing about the future price.

2. Investing in something you don't understand is a mistake.

3. There will always be investment opportunities in the future. There is no urgency to invest immediately.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
x Survivor

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:18:32 PM

Go for it dude..... As long as you have the money buy now.... Since price of BTC is crazily increasing!!!!
LisaOrange

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:29:48 AM

Risk everything that you can afford to lose! Also, I personally want to inform you that you might try using an exchange... But to tell you honestly Peer to peer is much better I've had 2 years of experience using exchange but P2P suits me because of the freedom you get for Investing... I personally recommend you use Paxful.com because they have the best interface and the customer service support team is very awesome!
trolliban

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:55 AM

If nothing crazy happens I don't see why BTC prices would drop. At this pricing point you will most likely get profits if you buy, however don't expect BTC will jump again to 20k as there are no indicators of it happening, moreover you can expect to earn some bucks if you purchase at this point.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:19:07 AM

Now have Bitcoin dip.I think this is good time buy bitcoin. Most technical analyse believe Bitcoin coin hit 25,000USD limit end of march.

Control of your investment is totally on your hand.Please do proper market and technical analyze before invest.

Thankz

wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

Yes i think this is best time for investing in bitcoin today market near 1300$ if you ll buy bitcoin next month you can make dabble your money .because many experts say bitcoin can go upto 30000$ in 6month
KNTA

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

I think you should do your own research before deciding if you should buy or not. But the most important part is that you understand that it is still gambling and you should only use what you can miss. There are tons of other alt coins out there that have more potential than bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a brand and that is why it so popular.
Crypto_Z3RO

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

No.

1. Simply knowing the price does not give you enough information to make a good decision. Comparing the current price to the past price tells you nothing about the future price.

2. Investing in something you don't understand is a mistake.

3. There will always be investment opportunities in the future. There is no urgency to invest immediately.

good advice
zakycrypt

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

Yes I think this is the very good time to buy ...
akhilsh6896

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

Actually, that depends on how much do you know about it because you should not invest in the area which you don't understand. But if you know about it then read further...

The answer to this question differs from person to person. People like me with a vision of a distributed and decentralized future will positively tell you that, yes, bitcoins are poised to become more worthwhile in coming times. Others, who put more value in the traditional trust regulated by banks and centralised institutions would likely to guide you away from bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as an investment.
Moreover, Bitcoin has proved itself as an outstanding investment. Also, the concept behind bitcoin is there will be only 21 Million tokens which may stay same or grow in value in contradiction to other types of currencies which can be generated/printed countlessly.
deccarro

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

What are your prognosis about Ethereum increase rates? Is this good way to invest in this crypto or should we now wait for some decrease? I hear more and more often that ETC is actually very good - very profitable and worthy to get some good exchanges.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

If you have good money then yes it is a good time to invest in btc as the price is quite down at the moment.

krisjade

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:13:34 PM

its your decisions, of course if you have money then yes because it is the right tine to invest in btc as the price  is quite down at the moment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: