Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know about REBL - Rebellious list on Bit-z exchange!  (Read 479 times)
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:13:04 PM

A little off topic, but maybe someone will tell me. I have 3000 REBL coins and I wanted to cash them.  But, unfortunately, I saw bad reviews about the Bit-Z exchange. Are there people who used this exchange and they had everything right with the conclusion / input?
Vinder Six (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:57:04 AM

Now price of REBL is 0.19-0.3$/REBL, it is the hottest airdrop which we knew. Rebels have a plan to create new Blockchain in 2018 and it is a real Rebellious from crypto community. Their stake plan is 10% per year, it is save.

Thanks for your information  Kiss Kiss That's a real coin and I hope so REBL become a big crypto currency!
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:23:20 AM

REBL is down, maybe because many people are selling it. But I hope it will increase again in the coming time.
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:27:33 AM

REBL dev team developing their own blockchain for now it is ERC20 token. Mainly purpose of Rebellious is e-commerce market. I have some REBL from airdrop. And today it is added to Blockfolio app.

NewShepherd

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:31:39 AM

i got 4000 by airdrop,will hodl them to next year!
btc or eth

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:49:58 AM

Rebel discount only as a flow effect, I believe REBEL will come back and be worth many times more when it reaches the top!
Vinder Six (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

A little off topic, but maybe someone will tell me. I have 3000 REBL coins and I wanted to cash them.  But, unfortunately, I saw bad reviews about the Bit-Z exchange. Are there people who used this exchange and they had everything right with the conclusion / input?

Hi guy. I'm just trade REBL in Bit-z exchange. ETH withdraw free is 0.01, min withdraw is 0.1 and bitcoin is 0.001 and 0.01.
I think that bit-z have high fee  Cry Cry Cry
Vinder Six (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

REBL dev team developing their own blockchain for now it is ERC20 token. Mainly purpose of Rebellious is e-commerce market. I have some REBL from airdrop. And today it is added to Blockfolio app.

Oh, I just know your information, It's really great coin, I think so  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Vinder Six (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

Rebel discount only as a flow effect, I believe REBEL will come back and be worth many times more when it reaches the top!

I think so too, I believe REBEL will come back strong in the future  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Vinder Six (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

i got 4000 by airdrop,will hodl them to next year!

oh, man! That's a great idea. I also hold to end of 2018  Kiss Kiss Kiss
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:01:43 AM

Great coin, great team. No ICO. How cool is that? Now on February 24% of coins will get burned. Join before it's too late.
https://twitter.com/RebelliousCoin/status/953033998011392001

scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

I got 5000 REBL from airdrop. I think I will keep it in the wallet for couple of year. Who know how far it can go.
Words is that the dev team now are working in it own platform.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:39:54 AM

No reason to sell REBL on this time any more. The Dev team worked very hard and they always be active with community. In whitepaper, you can see they ensure this is a long-term project and not for peoples who want quick profit.
For peoples who have REBL token now, send it to your REBL destop wallet, you'll get 10% profit based on your REBL tokens, and waiting for at least 1 year to see it develop!  Cool
I'll buy more at dip  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Vinder Six (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

Great coin, great team. No ICO. How cool is that? Now on February 24% of coins will get burned. Join before it's too late.
https://twitter.com/RebelliousCoin/status/953033998011392001

I think they have a roadmap very strong and smart, no ICO still list on coinmarketcap. So great Kiss Kiss Kiss
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

REBL looks interesting but I never got to buy it cos it's only on Bit-Z exchange.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:09:10 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 06:26:24 AM by RakelA96

REBL - Rebellious list on Bit-z exchange!  Kiss Kiss
That is a great information, you can watch video to know detail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=082Ta4WA99A

what do you think about price of REBL in the future???

price? it will be at least $50 in this year we can see strong holder and great community.. hardwork from developer team and the feature stakes. i have 2k from airdrop legendary form, and i will stake my rebl. are you hodl?
Hehe0304

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

Yes, I've got about 2000 rebellious tokens from the airdrop. Best of luck to all rebl holders. Rebellious tokens are new tokens supported by proof of airdrop. ERC-20 wallet is needed and ethereum is required to send tokens. Proof of stake feature allows holders to earn interest on the tokens held.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

No reason to sell REBL on this time any more. The Dev team worked very hard and they always be active with community. In whitepaper, you can see they ensure this is a long-term project and not for peoples who want quick profit.
For peoples who have REBL token now, send it to your REBL destop wallet, you'll get 10% profit based on your REBL tokens, and waiting for at least 1 year to see it develop!  Cool
I can not understand how I should send the REBL coins from my myetherwallet purse back to my wallet with a "REBL" replica? Can you give a link or explain how to do it or what did you mean?
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

For peoples who have REBL token now, send it to your REBL destop wallet, you'll get 10% profit based on your REBL tokens, and waiting for at least 1 year to see it develop!  Cool
I'll buy more at dip  Grin

About 10%, I did not miss the information, is it annual? or 10% per month? If a month, it's not bad at all)

price? it will be at least $50 in this year we can see strong holder and great community.. hardwork from developer team and the feature stakes. i have 2k from airdrop legendary form, and i will stake my rebl. are you hodl?

Even I am an optimist in life, I can not imagine that it will cost $ 50 per coin. In my opinion this is from a number of fiction, do you know the total number of coins? REBL at a cost of 50 $ for a coin will bypass the capitalization bitcoin.
I already wrote in one and the topic about REBL that the price of $ 1 would be objective) Let's see if you will be right or me)))

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Vinder Six (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

yes, sir. No reason to sell REBL on this time, after one year, I think REBL is very big in all staff  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: