Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥  (Read 6664 times)
Pupul1999

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:22:43 PM

AMezing coin nice infrastructure, best team movement investors growing fast this coin I hope...
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

Can anyone tell me whether Webydo plays any role in the life of LeadCoin? If so, which one?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

If we’re trying to compare Leadcoin and Google in terms of functionality… What ratio will we get?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

How broad will the platform’s ecosystem? How many roles will there be in it? What functions and rights Will these roles have?
Sylar2016

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

Is your project similar to SNOVIO? What is the difference with them?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

How broad will the platform’s ecosystem? How many roles will there be in it? What functions and rights Will these roles have?
Hello! The platform will as self-arranged and self-guided as possible, for these purpose there’re 3 roles in the system at the moment: a lead seller, a lead buyer and arbitrators. I guess it’s clear in case of the first two of them, as for arbitrators, they’re solving the disputed arisen between those two.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

Hello! The platform will as self-arranged and self-guided as possible, for these purpose there’re 3 roles in the system at the moment: a lead seller, a lead buyer and arbitrators. I guess it’s clear in case of the first two of them, as for arbitrators, they’re solving the disputed arisen between those two.
Any complex system need regulation and the control of its condition mechanism. What’s the key to the workability of the LeadCoin platform?
MadduckUK

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

Any complex system need regulation and the control of its condition mechanism. What’s the key to the workability of the LeadCoin platform?
First of all the fact that working and, consequently, making profit on it is possible only in case of observing the base values, among which there’re openness, honesty, striving to provide as full info on the products as possible. Besides that, the blockchain can track any violations and, consequently, nonobservance of the basic principles can lead the participant to the bad result. All the representatibes of the ecosystem should understand this.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

First of all the fact that working and, consequently, making profit on it is possible only in case of observing the base values, among which there’re openness, honesty, striving to provide as full info on the products as possible. Besides that, the blockchain can track any violations and, consequently, nonobservance of the basic principles can lead the participant to the bad result. All the representatibes of the ecosystem should understand this.

This is reasonable! It’s good that there’s blockchain. So there’s a punishing system, too?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

I’ve seen several ICOs recently. The price is usually high at first, but then it falls. What price can we expect in a half a year after the ICO?
MadduckUK

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

This is reasonable! It’s good that there’s blockchain. So there’s a punishing system, too?

Yes, the system of getting rid of inappropriate leads is developed, the punishment and the rules of elimination of the violators from the platform exist, too. Let me say it again, this unpleasant rules will be relevant only for those ones who doesnt observe the basic principles of the project.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

Yes, the system of getting rid of inappropriate leads is developed, the punishment and the rules of elimination of the violators from the platform exist, too. Let me say it again, this unpleasant rules will be relevant only for those ones who doesnt observe the basic principles of the project.

You’ve mentioned the arbitrators. Are there rules for their elimination?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

I’ve seen several ICOs recently. The price is usually high at first, but then it falls. What price can we expect in a half a year after the ICO?
It depends solely on the market. But there’re justified assumptions that it can reach $1 fast.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

How can i purchase the coins? I need a simple instruction.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

How can i purchase the coins? I need a simple instruction.
You can get Leadcoin if you purchase it from someone or on the trading platform itself. U need to use the banking payment or bitcoin for this purpose.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:16:40 AM

MadduckUK

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

Ackedy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

MadduckUK

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

Ackedy

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: