Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥  (Read 6664 times)
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

Hey there! I’ve tried to figure out all this crypto currency thing it looks like it’s never gonna get fully used in real life( Do you think people will trust it?
Good day! There are people who trust it. Just have a look at crypto currency market that’s over half trillion cap right now. You should understand that crypto has a lot of advantages such as trust, transparency, and decentralization of course if you picked the right project. LeadCoin offers all what i’ve mentioned
Exactly! The hardest part is to choose the right project. And the fact that authorities dont accept it makes it all complicated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

Hey there! I’ve tried to figure out all this crypto currency thing it looks like it’s never gonna get fully used in real life( Do you think people will trust it?
Good day! There are people who trust it. Just have a look at crypto currency market that’s over half trillion cap right now. You should understand that crypto has a lot of advantages such as trust, transparency, and decentralization of course if you picked the right project. LeadCoin offers all what i’ve mentioned
Exactly! The hardest part is to choose the right project. And the fact that authorities dont accept it makes it all complicated.
It’s changing slowly. Big exchanges are opening up to crypto and accept futures for crypto currencies. Projects have ICO. It’s all real life. LeadCoin based onEthereum and smart contracts are into all of that.
hollybit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

It’s changing slowly. Big exchanges are opening up to crypto and accept futures for crypto currencies. Projects have ICO. It’s all real life. LeadCoin based onEthereum and smart contracts are into all of that.
I’d be happy to know that except crypto currency exchange the company is doing something else and create smh new.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

I’d be happy to know that except crypto currency exchange the company is doing something else and create smh new.
The main thing project is working on is digital advertising and network development. It makes its coins the strongest ones in Ethereum because nothing influences it.
hollybit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

The main thing project is working on is digital advertising and network development. It makes its coins the strongest ones in Ethereum because nothing influences it.
Ok. How are they planning to develop the project internationally?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

Greeting! Does project have any working developments? I’d love to see smh that exists already.
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

Can you tell me about all the functions that project coins are going to have? How is it all going to work together?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Hi. Who are the main competitors according to founders? I think there are a lot of them and it’s going to be hard to compete and attract clients
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

Good day! In the project quite a lot of any developments... Surely you need a lot of professionals to implement it. How much do you need to raise funds to do it all?

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

Good day! In the project quite a lot of any developments... Surely you need a lot of professionals to implement it. How much do you need to raise funds to do it all?
Hello! By calculation, about $25 million is needed for this. Yes, the project is quite resource intensive.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

Tell me, what OS is the platform software developed on? They say that it will work only on Android.... This is true?
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:12:12 AM

Tell me, what OS is the platform software developed on? They say that it will work only on Android.... This is true?
Good afternoon! No, not like this. Developers are not going to narrow the scope for project distribution and the audience of users. Therefore, it will be available on Windows, on Mac and iOS, also on Linux and the mentioned Android.
MkrKing

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

Good afternoon! No, not like this. Developers are not going to narrow the scope for project distribution and the audience of users. Therefore, it will be available on Windows, on Mac and iOS, also on Linux and the mentioned Android.
Hmmm. If it is not already implemented, then it is necessary to somehow test it. This is a vast work
acaciahill94

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

Hmmm. If it is not already implemented, then it is necessary to somehow test it. This is a vast work

Yes, everything is correct. Creators understand this. Therefore, in addition to the source code, LeadCoin will post a preliminary version of the files for download in public places. These can be decentralized networks, such as BitTorrent
MkrKing

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

Yes, everything is correct. Creators understand this. Therefore, in addition to the source code, LeadCoin will post a preliminary version of the files for download in public places. These can be decentralized networks, such as BitTorrent

And what about the validity of these files? Is it not too risky?
acaciahill94

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

The risk will be leveled by placing a signature on the official PGP website. This will allow users to make sure that the files are not tampered with. At the initial stage, the application can only be installed and can’t be used for purchase /sale
MkrKing

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

The risk will be leveled by placing a signature on the official PGP website. This will allow users to make sure that the files are not tampered with. At the initial stage, the application can only be installed and can’t be used for purchase /sale

It’s clear! And is it planned to implement any tools for browsers? In the form of separate toolbar.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

The system talks about a very serious analytical service with customer preferences... Where will all the initial information come from? And can you trust it?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

Greetings! How will the personal cabinet be implemented in the part of working with leads? What will the sellers see? This is important for ease of use with the platform
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

Hello, brothers! How many creators are going to leave the fees? As a reward) Please do not kick for the question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: