Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and AirDrops suggestions  (Read 211 times)
Jaya1995

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:06:36 AM

haayyy ...
yes maybe I just heard about the bounty and the airdrop .... naturally because I still have much to learn because I am new here .... a saa if I've understood for sure I will give helpful suggestions
kingjackoin

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:35:57 AM

I suggest you viberate participation. Viberate (VIB) is already on the big markets like Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc ... and still giving rewards with twitter, facebook and bitcointalk bounties. By the way Viberate is the first ever blockchain-based live music marketplace.
You can join for free rewards from here: https://www.viberate.com 
If you wanna invest https://www.viberate.io
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
you can find bounties and airdrop there. what you need to do now is search for a good bounties or airdrop to join.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:51:24 AM

-How to choose a good bounty project that is first see  it's bounty manager Grin, have complete roadmap and whitepapers, and more who participated in the project, the important must carefully read the rules etc.
-Indeed currently there is an airdrop season, where the devloper prefer airdrop system rather than bounty. and I think it will be very profitable for beginners / newbie, because everything can follow without any rank restrictions...Avoid airdrop asking for a wallet key.
oppochain

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:04:18 AM

I started the bounty last month and I think the translation part of the bonus part is pretty good because you can translate it based on your native language. Dropping is also worth doing, dropping for free coins but paying attention to the choice of item .
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:13:43 AM

I recommend descrow campaign they are legit and true they have all types of campaigns when it comes to airdrop you should try upcoin.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

I suggest you to focus on joining bounties since you're newbie.Here in the community,you will enjoy earning soon,bring your rank to the highest,it is more profitable. when joining on bounties,read the rules and requirements carefully and check the whitepaper and roadmap too to see if the project has good plans that will lead to success.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

Hello guys!

I am relatively new to the crypto world and I would like to participate in some bounty and airdrop campaigns. Would you suggest some good ones?

Thanks!
Judging from your post history this topic is opened just to spam forum more, and judging this post:
Same thing, bro! I bought it 6 months ago and during this time there was no movement at all. However, in the last month the gains were x7-x8.. So yeah, I am glad that I chose to invest in DGB! Very promising project with nice team!
you are not so new in crypto, you are at least 6 months here and you could have done research about everything and to be honest I am pretty sure you already did research and you know the answer.

I have not opened this topic to spam. I just needed more information on bounties and airdrops, because I tried the airdrop campaign of SwftCoin and I didn't receive any coins. I have written that I am "relatively new". And yes, it's true that my first transaction was 6 months ago and I still consider myself not so competent in every field in the crypto world.
Ok, fair enough.
I don't use airdrops so I won't tell you what to do, but for ICO I can suggest you few things. Search for bounties with highest paying rates(2% of token supply and above), look for project which is related with money, for example cryptobanks, exchange, gambling site because most investors will be interested in such projects and avoid everything which looks like scam.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: