Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and AirDrops suggestions  (Read 211 times)
RadyBG (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

Hello guys!

I am relatively new to the crypto world and I would like to participate in some bounty and airdrop campaigns. Would you suggest some good ones?

Thanks!
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

Hello guys!

I am relatively new to the crypto world and I would like to participate in some bounty and airdrop campaigns. Would you suggest some good ones?

Thanks!
Judging from your post history this topic is opened just to spam forum more, and judging this post:
Same thing, bro! I bought it 6 months ago and during this time there was no movement at all. However, in the last month the gains were x7-x8.. So yeah, I am glad that I chose to invest in DGB! Very promising project with nice team!
you are not so new in crypto, you are at least 6 months here and you could have done research about everything and to be honest I am pretty sure you already did research and you know the answer.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

I would prefer bounties, as there are plenty of options. You can participate twitter, facebook, signature, Reddit, telegram and youtube bounties. You can earn reasonable amount if you join a lot of them. Just research a bit and join good ICO projects.

luckylauncher

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

Prefer joining Bounties, it is like you advertise some ICO for their token sale achievement. I really dont like Airdrop because too many Unvaluable coins
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

i'm starting doing bounties from the last month, and it's cool you can earn tokens working for a project, now i'm doing translation in my mother language and i've tryed my first signature campain, i'm also trying to build a solid twitter account for use it in the next month. you can earny a lot of money if you are a legendary member or you got a big social account.
i'm also doing some airdrops but most of them are useless and withouth future, many more did not even send nothing to me; in 40 airdrop i recieved less than 15 and only 3-4 made more than 10$. but it's free money so i can't blame Grin

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

Hi my friend , you Can participate in bounty ,a very good income . And little time is . And if you store the coins for long and not drained ,can be very good to sell
TudorOzy

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

You should check out the bounties that we have at Viewly

https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/Viewly

Any other questions, I am here to help.

Thank you!
RadyBG (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

Hello guys!

Thanks!
Judging from your post history this topic is opened just to spam forum more, and judging this post:
Same thing, bro! I bought it 6 months ago and during this time there was no movement at all. However, in the last month the gains were x7-x8.. So yeah, I am glad that I chose to invest in DGB! Very promising project with nice team!
you are not so new in crypto, you are at least 6 months here and you could have done research about everything and to be honest I am pretty sure you already did research and you know the answer.

I have not opened this topic to spam. I just needed more information on bounties and airdrops, because I tried the airdrop campaign of SwftCoin and I didn't receive any coins. I have written that I am "relatively new". And yes, it's true that my first transaction was 6 months ago and I still consider myself not so competent in every field in the crypto world.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

Hello guys!

Thanks!
Bounty campaign is the best to gain more knowledge in cryptocurrency. This will help for your future benefits and you should understanding actual crypto market.
In future you will join signature campaign also possible. But before to join these campaign you have to know the cryptocurrency market capitalisation. This will help for your career. So try to study as soon possible.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

This time Arcblock is in progress of bounty.
Check my signature, and find it on BCT forum.
And you can use my name btcCoincart for referral if you want LoL.
Peace!
RadyBG (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

You should check out the bounties that we have at Viewly

https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/Viewly

Any other questions, I am here to help.

Thank you!

Thank you, mate! I appreciate your desire to help. I will have a look at Viewly immediately! Thanks!
RadyBG (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

This time Arcblock is in progress of bounty.
Check my signature, and find it on BCT forum.
And you can use my name btcCoincart for referral if you want LoL.
Peace!

Thanks I will have a look at it. If I am interested I will use you for referrer Smiley
AleksandraM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

Hi my friend , you Can participate in bounty ,a very good income . And little time is . And if you store the coins for long and not drained ,can be very good to sell

as long as  these coins do not depreciate, that is the project has a future
E2000

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

I reccomend you Trendit! www.trenditstudios.com

bounty running right now Smiley
https://blog.bounty0x.io/bounty0x-spotlight-article-trendit-a-social-media-platform-that-pays-you-in-crypto-to-make-viral-e5f402199273
ambushiv

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

I would like to recommend you OTHO (the airdrop starts 13 January).

More details here: http://otho.network/
sapaahlah

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

it's hard to know that a coin will be good. because that determines the good or bad of the coin depends on investor interest.
I follow all the projects I can handle. because I'm sure one of the projects I'm working on will be good. though not all of them.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

Not sure about airdrops as I don't participate in any. As for bounties I would recommend you check out Nucleus Vision as I think their concept of IoT in retailing is pretty cool. Also, their bounty pot is pretty big.

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Hello guys!
Thanks!
There is that telegram channel with some serious quantities of Airdrops links.
It is updated once in a while with new content, if you are after bounty's and airdrops than definitely check it out.
Bear in mind that some of the links there will be the owners referral links, if you don't like to give him profits for his work than always visit directly.
Here is the link to this group https://t.me/crypto_airdrops - it has almost 7K followers Shocked

And it was just (the second I was writing this) updated with yet another drop -> https://www.pineapplecoin.io/airdrop

ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

I think you should learn more about airdrop and bounty first and if you are new to the bitcointalk forum I think you should raise your rank first sometimes bounty or airdrop itself there is a rank limit to follow it. for the next time you want to follow bounty you have to find the bounty that matches your rank if it is not suitable you follow the bounty is because what your hard work will not in pay if breaking rule.and if you want to follow bounty choose bounty that you can handle well. and good bounty can not directly in prediction. i guess like that
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:01:30 AM

Hello guys!

Thanks!
Bounties can help the coin get more recognition to the people that don't know about Cryptocurrency much. Airdrops are usually for people that know about Cryptocurrency.

Look around, it's really up to you to find the one that you want to have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print