Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you be interested in investing in an asset secured coin?
Yes
No
Possibly, if I had more information

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold, silver, or other asset secured coins?  (Read 222 times)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Full disclosure: I am a team member and advisor of a similar token which is about to launch our ICO to fuel growth, not initial development of the product.

I am interested in any ICO, Crypto, or other investment vehicle that is secured by a physical asset like precious metals, gems, land, etc. Does anyone know of these existing in the current market?
I do not here yet any ICO like that since when I was started. Well if you are the one who get first to use gems in cryptocurrency, I will congratulate you in advance for the success of your project. You have the authenticity of the project so I am hoping that your coin will not be a shitcoin like what some of ICO's here.
I hope I can participate with your campaign or token sale.

podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

There are ICO or alts that backed by tangible asset but they are not widely known so far, this alts could be good since the value will be more secured due to the fact that it has reserves, i don't know if something like that could affect the price of crypto.

Decade_Later (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Changing the world, one project at a time

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

Full disclosure: I am a team member and advisor of a similar token which is about to launch our ICO to fuel growth, not initial development of the product.

I am interested in any ICO, Crypto, or other investment vehicle that is secured by a physical asset like precious metals, gems, land, etc. Does anyone know of these existing in the current market?
I do not here yet any ICO like that since when I was started. Well if you are the one who get first to use gems in cryptocurrency, I will congratulate you in advance for the success of your project. You have the authenticity of the project so I am hoping that your coin will not be a shitcoin like what some of ICO's here.
I hope I can participate with your campaign or token sale.

I'd love to talk more with you about this. I'm still a noob with this account , but if we can pm it'd be great.

If it's an asset, it can be tokenized. www.assetbase.io
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: