Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SIACOIN ?  (Read 234 times)
obinisti (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:42:01 PM

Hello,

Any idea about SIA?
Read lots of things, and it seems a very good project, and some good potential for growth.

any thought about it?

thanks!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Hello,

Any idea about SIA?
Read lots of things, and it seems a very good project, and some good potential for growth.

any thought about it?

thanks!
Theres a scheduled hard fork for Siacoin (SC) this month and looking at posts in twitter, hard fork may occur in the last few days of January. Its a good time to buy if you ask me but then, do not trust any body on what they are claiming. Maybe they have a bag of SC and just want to dispose and get profits.
obinisti (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

ok, thanks for the info
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

Hello,

Any idea about SIA?

any thought about it?

thanks!

SIA coin shows the expontial growth in the market place, there are many people started mining siacoin recent days. In this meanwhile why people not trading much in the exchange sites like binance, etheredelta, bitrex and etc.

When the altcoins are dipping the price chart now but still siacoin grows little every day bro. You may refer the siacoin's information in the coinmarketcap site like its circulation, value, supply and marketcap in this site alone.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/
thebitter

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:25:04 PM

Sia is very and very active. Its a good time to invest.
I bought last month on a dip and in few weeks I got x3. I would say it is good time to buy
WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

I was also looking at this coin.  looked interesting,  Just a lot of these things floating around so I mihgt drop $100 and pick up a few and see what happens.  whats the deal with these penny coins with a billion shares,    just buy a ton low and sell em when it feels right,  People are storing these like they do bitcoin are they.  Guess Im asking these big share cheapo coins arent really for too long of a period of holding  or is that bad thinking
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

I think siacoin has the potential to achieve new all time high in a month, with the upgrades coming im sure the holders will be happy.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:25:08 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 09:02:24 PM by btcmayumana

Surely this is good long project. Check out https://siastats.info where infos about miningpool, tx block, etc, stats showing there. While price still under $1, there is nothing word to say, just buy and hold. With the continuous dev improvement and attractive profit offer to mine it I'm sure this coin will be a success later.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

Hello,

Any idea about SIA?

any thought about it?

thanks!

SIA coin shows the expontial growth in the market place, there are many people started mining siacoin recent days. In this meanwhile why people not trading much in the exchange sites like binance, etheredelta, bitrex and etc.

When the altcoins are dipping the price chart now but still siacoin grows little every day bro. You may refer the siacoin's information in the coinmarketcap site like its circulation, value, supply and marketcap in this site alone.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/

Bittrex where wallet if frozen have was higher price then other exchanges and most likely push price up. If today wallet gets unfrozen price would surely decrease. But in a week who know if would be higher or lower then today.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

I agree that SIA is a great project. That is also why I hold SIA for a pretty long time already and will continue to do so. I could sell now with quite some profits, but I think that Siacoin is a great project and that there is a long way of prosperity ahead. Therefore I wont sell for another year or so.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

Seems i was wrong. Bittrex wallet is now open and Poloniex price raised to Bittrex price and not the opposite.  I was thinking to buy some SIA yesterday but then changed my mind. Would gain sweet 30% increase toward BTC today.
waarishi

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

STORJ is better. SIA = D&P coin
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

It's a good coin with active development. It's definitely a long term hold. I would expect this price to rise in the coming months as new developments are released.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: