Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 5000 satoshis per day  (Read 1037 times)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

to working at captcha companies you should have good typing skill because it will determine your earning on those sites but from now on working to captcha companies will not profitable anymore because they payrates was very low even less than $0.5 for 1000 captcha and i think to get decent amount of bitcoin you have to find another way instead of this
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

do not waste your time on sites like that, 5000 satoshi is not a great value, not worth the work you do, I used to list there and it was very boring, your life will not go forward if it does not innovate from your work.

Of course it is boring. That's how every faucet is, boring work for tiny amount of money. We can say this is also some kind of faucet. It is easiest kind of work you can find online so of course that it won't be paid well... If you want to earn more you can search services thread for a job.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

To earn 5000 satoshis per day, there are many ways you can earn because its value is not so great. At the current rate, it is less than $ 1. You can earn easily by joining the faucet, or if you have an account with Jr.Member or above, you can join a signature campaign or social campaign on Bitcointalk.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

To earn 5000 satoshis per day, there are many ways you can earn because its value is not so great. At the current rate, it is less than $ 1. You can earn easily by joining the faucet, or if you have an account with Jr.Member or above, you can join a signature campaign or social campaign on Bitcointalk.
5000 Satoshi is easy to earn per day, especially in trading because fluctuation of all coin in the market was seems good. So I cannot see any problems in terms of earn, all we need to do is to monitor the fluctuation of all crypto in the market and check the coins were do we have an advantage. To see where we can earn income and high possibility to gain a lot of profit.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:08:10 AM

It is so easy to earn faucets now a days but it is waisting of time me myself are victim with faucets I waist my full time just to earn in fuacets and I got a little bit and some of my faucets I got nothing so I decide not to try any kind of faucets anymore.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

I do not discourage people who wanted to try the harder way in earning satoshi.  I think almost all of us, except those who have enough fund to buy BTC, undergo this kind of process.  I do milk faucet during my early days, solving captcha and other stuff just to earn some satoshi.  Until I decided to monetize my account by applying in a campaign.  I will not say it is a waste of time if you learned alot from doing that stuff, but keeping it as a job (solving captcha)  is definitely a waste of time because there are far more easier task to earn satoshi than faucet or captcha solving.

Yes,  that's true. I also did these things when I was just starting with bitcoins. Before, it was a worth to do because of the price and transaction fee of bitcoins. I accumulated almost 0.1 bitcoins by doing those things and got scammed and loss in gambling but those experience is worth it,  I learned many things and now I'm currently making profits with trading and holding.

Billykissfromrose

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

It is so cheap and wastes time, you can earn a lot of money when trading
kawsar_rahmed

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

Captcha Entry is just a wastes of valuable time
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:09:17 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 08:50:49 PM by Question123

Captcha and faucet is same.  For sure if you do this you earn some satoshi but it's hard too or maybe to earn 5000 satoshi and for sure you need to spin or type everythings in there and the time is very long and for sure many people until now are using captcha and faucet. Better if you hunt anither ways to earn bitcoin like joining signature campaign every week you will get a bitcoin but it depends to your rank and effort how much bitcoin do you get maybe they have or not.
karwanmino

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

A 5k satoshi of today will be $10k for three next years. it's a beginning of a bigger future always. try to save them now:)
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:10:41 AM

5000 satoshi is very small amount of earning per day mate, there are many methods could gives you high income, dont waste your time in faucets, just do trading and focus on exploring this forum to able you to find much better method that fits for your skills.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:27:33 AM

I cant help but laugh. My dear, dont waste your precious time for an annoying 5000 satoshi.
2 hrs is too much to invest for such reward.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:43:52 AM

Hey guys. Earning through faucets doesn't gain you anything. However you can earn 5000 satoshis per day easily by doing 2 hr work. 2captcha is one of the leading "solve captcha for money" websites. Sign up there and solve around 700 captchas per day. Receive the payment via BTC which will be around 5000 satoshis for 700 captchas solved. Faucets are really a waste of time in earning satoshis. Try this method to earn satoshis at a faster rate. Smiley

You need to find the different job because it will take more than 3 hours and it completely depend on your computer speed. Better find the best campaign for twitter and Facebook if you have enough friend and enough followers. With this you can make more amount on which you are making through captcha work.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

I cant help but laugh. My dear, dont waste your precious time for an annoying 5000 satoshi.
2 hrs is too much to invest for such reward.
I think OP is totally newbie in crypto currency world, he didnt know how to earn good amount of satoshi and i think and i am sure that OP earning using faucets that is why he ask this question.

For OP you should read more topic here in the forum and you will find out the good source of earning in the crypto world. Your looking for 5000 satoshi which you can get only for just a minute in trading method. Much better to have investment and do trading than wasting your time and effort in claiming in faucet.
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:53:25 AM

Hey guys. Earning through faucets doesn't gain you anything. However you can earn 5000 satoshis per day easily by doing 2 hr work. 2captcha is one of the leading "solve captcha for money" websites. Sign up there and solve around 700 captchas per day. Receive the payment via BTC which will be around 5000 satoshis for 700 captchas solved. Faucets are really a waste of time in earning satoshis. Try this method to earn satoshis at a faster rate. Smiley

You need to find the different job because it will take more than 3 hours and it completely depend on your computer speed. Better find the best campaign for twitter and Facebook if you have enough friend and enough followers. With this you can make more amount on which you are making through captcha work.
Earning 5000 Satoshi per day is not hard to do, you just need to work in captchas or faucets and you can possibly gain this amount. I know thru help of this job you can easily gain that amount, I never doubt regarding with the amount because you can possible to earned higher than that amount if you work hard.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

5000 satoshis per day by doing 2 hours work ? Hell no, it's same like faucet lmfao. I can't believe people still do this job just for 5000 satoshis, it's totally not worth. You can even earn more satoshis on signature campaign by only jr.member rank and if you have a twitter account you can earn more than 5k satoshis per tweet.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

Faucets now are waisting of time dont give youre full time to that sites that give satoshis for small amount Im a victim of that I loss my effort for the faucets and I got nothing I got waste effort and time  so dont waste your time to the faucets that give satoshis.

Is this really true? I almost got in the process of joining in this faucet. Thank you so much for sharing us your horrible experienced here.

lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

Me too. I' ll join different faucets to earn satoshi but in the end I got less than 1 usd and it feels dissappointing that I wasted my time and efforts to solve on those captcha then I only got $ 0.4even with the help of referrals. Then my friend introduced this forum and told me to participate on signature campaign to earn more. Solving captchas are easier than posting while wearing those signature badge but it was more profitable than wasting 2hrs for just $0.6.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

Me too. I' ll join different faucets to earn satoshi but in the end I got less than 1 usd and it feels dissappointing that I wasted my time and efforts to solve on those captcha then I only got $ 0.4even with the help of referrals. Then my friend introduced this forum and told me to participate on signature campaign to earn more. Solving captchas are easier than posting while wearing those signature badge but it was more profitable than wasting 2hrs for just $0.6.

you are a newbie, but it seems like you've already got some money from your sig campaign(?)

joining an airdrop is the other options to get crypto money.
i've got around 1 ETH (around 0.09btc) from airdrop (of course, a little bit lucky here), i'm still keeping the tokens though, because their future looks promising

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

5000 satoshi is very small amount of earning per day mate, there are many methods could gives you high income, dont waste your time in faucets, just do trading and focus on exploring this forum to able you to find much better method that fits for your skills.
5000 satoshi means a total of 150000 satoshi with 1 month. I think it does not matter if you earn a lot more or less. The important thing is to make a continuous profit. I think mining instead of trading for this reason makes more sense to me.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███