Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:43:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best coins to buy during this "flash sale"?  (Read 226 times)
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

Everyone just wrote tron but I don't trust them anymore. I think next hits will be lot more unknown coins, probably never heard + new decentralized exchanges like idex aurora and others.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
webminati

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

I bought some more neblio on sale.

TRX does not have a stable founder, he shills a lot.

Ada, ltc, xlm are good on your list Smiley
tomasw66

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

Neblio is fighting as hard as it can in current bloodbath, so I think that when this stage will pass, they will skyrocket again
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

DubaiCoin. Capp. Genesis Vision. Utrust. Upfiring. Dragonchain
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

I bought 300 ELIXIR, and 300 DRAGONCHAIN, for me, those are the only ones who are going to increase a lot during the next few days. Elixir can easily get to $3 in a few days from now, and dragonchain has a huge potential to make a x10 in a near future.

I did not participate in the Dragonchain ICO because the team did not even set a hard cap. The put the tokens to the market in a clear moneygrab non-sense approach. I will never buy that coin.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
LuckyBigBear

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

This is the time to think about your alt coin investment.
I have chosen a few alt coins recently which have a good team, an excellent blockchain technology and the potential to become a viable business.

1) GMT (Mercury Protocol) - excellent team based in California and targeting social media messaging with blockchain technology. Still a very low market cap with huge potential, read the white paper. A likely takeover candidate from one of the big players? Very possible, they are just down the road from them...This really has good potential, just one example; imagine a messaging system where an investing group user gains rewards (coins) for advising on successful investments (in crypto or wherever) - like a personal financial advisor who you can trust due to the Mercury ecosystem. Endless possibilities.

2) DCORP - A very interesting business model where users can vote on where the company invests their digital currencies, and thereby earning a return in the process. Users (the general public) will be able to invest in the crypto market whilst smoothing out the peaks and troughs. The team are experienced and are making good progress. Tiny market cap so huge upside.

3) Elixir - Payment and lending ledger, which is a very suitable blockchain technology. Young and positive team with a very viable product in their hands. Small market cap so again a huge upside. A likely takeover target in the future.

A few there I think will do great over 2018 (where many will fall).
I have a few more but I just want to finish my first post!
L1240erion

Activity: 151

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

You have to add ITC to your list. Called the IOTA of china. Started around $1 and now is around $5-$7. Great tech and they're just getting started with exchanges.

George P.

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:35:44 PM

Stratis
Cardano
Deeponion
Steem
LBRY
Civic
Bitcoin
Ripple
Litecoin
Dash
IOTA
Waves
Dragonchain
Substratum
aidenafterall

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

I am definitely picking up more TRX and DBG, maybe some XLM if it comes down some more, IOTA and QTM if they come down at all.
BitCaptcha

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:59:24 PM

I noticed HACKEN was just listed .... had a good icobench rating.. 4.1. Looks like a good project.

Worth buying?

$6.19.
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

xspec as 2018  will be all about privacy coins guys... more countries block crytocurrency and demand for these anoncoins will rapidly increase as my feeling says.
Substratum also good one and snm at the end of 2018
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

Now the gradual drop in the market, so buy all the promising coins, which are now low in price. DragonChain, Neo, Aion and others. If you kept a lot of investments in the ethereum you are very lucky and now you can get a good income.

Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

I am definitely picking up more TRX and DBG, maybe some XLM if it comes down some more, IOTA and QTM if they come down at all.
I like XLM because they are old and they can remain at a stable price for some time. I would purchase it if it was at a lower price per coin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

I do not even know what to advise. Now the market is in a panic, everyone is selling coins at a loss. I do not even understand why. You can buy any coins from the top 100. These are coins with a large capitalization. And a small chance to buy bad coins. Make your own choice. You can not follow all the advice that you hear.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

Dragon chain is an excellent investment. Power Ledger is also in a good price right now to buy. ADA has probably fallen the most. Therefore, you can safely invest in any good coin.
BitCaptcha

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

FuzzBalls
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: