Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enhanced Bittrex cryptocurrency account (0.06 BTC included) (NYC)  (Read 50 times)
atarabichi (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

I am selling a perfectly functional enhanced Bittrex account. This account has never been compromised, has always had 2 Factor authentication. Upon transfer of ownership, password will be reset.

Why do you want to buy a Bittrex account?  Bittrex has closed off all new registrations. Due to cryptocurrencies going mainstream; creating an account is impossible now and will be fore the foreseeable future. So they are not accepting any new user registrations and not even basic accounts can be created.

What difference does it make that it's verified? In order to get verified; you have to send an application along with other information, which they then consider for about a week, and decide whether or not to ugprade your account. Nowadays, for the people who have basic accounts, applications are being turned down 100% of the time. However; I applied back in the summer, where I was lucky enough to be approved.

So what does that mean? In addition to having further security; the withdrawal limit on the account is 100 BTC ($150,000) whereas a basic account allows for only 2 BTC. This is very useful for people who make large transactions and want a secure exchange.

The account comes preloaded with almost 0.06 BTC, which saves you time and money not having to purchase from Coinbase; pay a fee 2.5% fee for purchasing crypto and another whopping 25% fee just to transfer it to an exchange! So for every dollar you spend on Coinbase; you're only getting 70 cents worth of crypto. The account having 0.05 BTC already in it means you can start trading immediately upon purchase and not have to wait 5-10 business days and pay 27.5% in fees. With Bitcoin in a bearish trend as of now; technical analysis / financial projections will put BTC back at $25,000 - $30,000 before the end of the month. That would make the 0.06 worth an est $1500-1800. You are already set to earn a 50% profit within 10 days at the start of purchase.

Buy BTC anonymously and you will be able to purchase cryptocurrency such as Ripple, Litecoin, ethereum, and Monero without any daily limit. Trade, set up bots, and make a killing!

Why do you want to buy from me?

For anybody who has been thinking of investing in cryptocurrencies; this is effectively the best starter package one can offer. In addition to being an enhanced, verified account; it gives you roughly $1000 worth of BTC to begin trading and profiting without having to make any other purchases through any other exchanges.

Cost: ONLY 2 BTC or $20,000 (cash only)

**GREAT OFFER (browse other listings; people are buying basic accounts with a daily withdrawal limit of 2 BTC and no balance for up to $15,000 or up to 2 BTC. My account is enhanced; with basically an unlimited daily withdrawal limit (100 BTC); and comes with 0.06 BTC in a diversified portfolio that will easily be worth $2000 in under a week.**

The equivalent of 2 BTC in Ethereum / XRP / BCH / OmiseGo (others as well, correspond to find out) are also accepted.

Price is negotiable. Transaction will be conducted in a public place of your choosing, (i.e. Starbucks) in person.

No exceptions. This ensures security for both of us.

Purchase this account and begin your investment into a market that will make you rich with crypto being the future! Limited time offer; and I would highly suggest you jump on it. This is the gold rush of our generation, and with every day that passes, is another day you missed out. Don't wait/hesitate anymore! Get rich and start trading today!

I appreciate your time and consideration, and look forward in doing business with you. Get this offer while it's still hot! You won't find a better package than this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: