Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 07:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PAC coin  (Read 238 times)
saiha (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

I know this is a worthless coin but it's the newest strategy now to buy those coins that are very cheap.

Anyone that bought this coin? It is sitting at 1 sat for now. 3 trillion supply with a market cap of $312,161,449 USD which is not that bad.

Do you have any idea regarding this coin?

Vires in Numeris
krimzon1321$$

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

No ideas if this coin will do anything.
i grabbed some a little while ago. Guess time will tell.
HODL  Smiley
stanovic

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

it was hyped was on YouTube jr bussines bought one million coins and after that everybody bought and now.................
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

I know this is a worthless coin but it's the newest strategy now to buy those coins that are very cheap.

Anyone that bought this coin? It is sitting at 1 sat for now. 3 trillion supply with a market cap of $312,161,449 USD which is not that bad.

Do you have any idea regarding this coin?

This coin is the defenition of a pump and dump coin
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

I bought some of PAC too because it was so cheap, from my research it looks like to be a revived project with a hard fork coming to address the huge supply of PACCoins they created to start. With 900 million coins more than Ripple, Stellar, and Tron combined, it has failed to gain in price simply because the supply is too high. I'm holding on until the hard fork and hopefully the reduction in the amount of supply will help with the price too. Either way, at 1 satoshi, a move to 2 satoshi's is a nice gain in itself.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: