Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge  (Read 146 times)
manfromva (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

Selling an unlocked, great conditioned S7 Edge 32 gig. Make offer.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

Selling an unlocked, great conditioned S7 Edge 32 gig. Make offer.

How much are you looking for? I will pay around 200ish~300 for the unit. Also put some pics with your username written on paper so we can know you actually have the phone, contact me at Telegram or email me.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

Remember to use escrow, guys. Protect yourselves, whether you're the buyer or the seller. Never send anything (goods or coins) upfront to strangers. Transactions between strangers are best settled with a middle man.

Never rely on screen shots, pics of goods or promises to pay or send anything sworn on anyone's grave. Just because someone has a pic or screen shot of something doesn't mean he will send or pay as promised.

Just helping out with advice you can't buy anywhere.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: