Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: alt-coin cloudmining services  (Read 133 times)
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:16:02 PM

I was a fan of cloudmining, a few years back when it was viable, but now I can't seem to find any at all. I'm interested in investing, something small to start with, in some alt-coin mining services. Genesis mining have a few alt-coin options but are there any that offer some cheap alt-coin mining?

Also, any cloud mining services that offer a starting gh/s maybe? Thanks

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:35:47 PM

I was a fan of cloudmining, a few years back when it was viable, but now I can't seem to find any at all. I'm interested in investing, something small to start with, in some alt-coin mining services. Genesis mining have a few alt-coin options but are there any that offer some cheap alt-coin mining?

Well going back on previous years these things do still interest me but regarding as of now I haven't seen any sites that do offer this thing and only those long running cloud mining sites are left and most of them vanished specially on scam ones because they do know that people wont really have any interest on investing. What you do seek out for those new sites? Why just don't stick into those older ones?
Tyrantt (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

Well going back on previous years these things do still interest me but regarding as of now I haven't seen any sites that do offer this thing and only those long running cloud mining sites are left and most of them vanished specially on scam ones because they do know that people wont really have any interest on investing. What you do seek out for those new sites? Why just don't stick into those older ones?

Well because the older ones I was using were cex.io and some russian website with"hash" in it's name Cheesy Well I'm looking for a cloudmining service that's not focused on bitcoin mining but rather on various alt-coin, maybe even eth.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Hasflare, Genesis and eobot offered cloudmining for altcoins. Hashflare and Genesis seem to be on their end and don't provide paid services anymore/shortened lifetime contracts.
Eobot was the last proper working cloudminer with nice interface and faucet, where you get little free ghs or coins. But there seem to be withdraw delays at the moment. So be careful. Better use it for fun and learning a bit about cryptocurrencies.
Cloud mining is not recommended anymore.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

Cloud mining and CPU mining are no more profitable in the present situation. Moreover nowadays all the cloud mining platform are ponzi or scam site in the market now. So you can invest on the genesis or hashflare since their site's review is good as of now.
For profit expectation view you can go to invest on the GPU mining or ASIC miner. Gpu rig is best one for the miners who is expecting to mine the altcoin to make the decent profit and ASIC miners are widely used to mine the bitcoin and can be mine the top listed altcoins alone. As the hash rate for ASIC is high you can boldly invest on antminer series hardware.
Tyrantt (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

Hasflare, Genesis and eobot offered cloudmining for altcoins. Hashflare and Genesis seem to be on their end and don't provide paid services anymore/shortened lifetime contracts.
Eobot was the last proper working cloudminer with nice interface and faucet, where you get little free ghs or coins. But there seem to be withdraw delays at the moment. So be careful. Better use it for fun and learning a bit about cryptocurrencies.
Cloud mining is not recommended anymore.

Might as well give eobot a try but, of course, not having any high hopes or have any intention of actually investing in cloud mining service today. I can even see on Eobot that they're have a disclaimer on the bottom ofthe page warning about cloud mining investing.

Cloud mining and CPU mining are no more profitable in the present situation. Moreover nowadays all the cloud mining platform are ponzi or scam site in the market now. So you can invest on the genesis or hashflare since their site's review is good as of now.
For profit expectation view you can go to invest on the GPU mining or ASIC miner. Gpu rig is best one for the miners who is expecting to mine the altcoin to make the decent profit and ASIC miners are widely used to mine the bitcoin and can be mine the top listed altcoins alone. As the hash rate for ASIC is high you can boldly invest on antminer series hardware.

I won't be going into bitcoin mining or any mining at all anymore. I've tried btc and various alt-coins a few years back, can't say I didn't earn anything even tho I was mining with a GPU. Right now, I'm more interested in ICO trading and investing in ICOs.

TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

cloud mining is going through hard times, a large number of scammers scare people away from cloud mining, people are afraid of losing their money, so even good companies have problems with customers
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:48:57 AM

I remember the time when cloud mining was interesting, you could earn on mining without buying equipment, but then a lot of scammers appeared and cloudy mining began to scare people away ((
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

I was also a fan of cloud mining, but now there are a lot of scammers in this area of activity, investments have become very dangerous, because you can lose money and do not earn anything, so I advise you to find another project for investment
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

investing in crypto-currencies is the right step, but it's not worth investing in cloud-based majng, it will not bring you anything, just disagreement, because in the course the currency has fallen very much and the yield is very small, so it's better to create a small crypto-currency portfolio and wait for better times)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: