Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS BITCOIN DYING??  (Read 340 times)
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

The price of bitcoin is very unstable and this is normal. I think that soon it will go down, as a sharp price jump was triggered by the agiotage of people who were actively trading on the exchanges.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:20:55 PM

BTC PRICE IS FALLING RN

Yes, prices fall and prices increase. That doesn't in turn mean bitcoin is dying, there is a lot of uncertainty around what will actually happen in South Korea and that's hurting bitcoin as well as the whole market. The same thing happened with China and look where we are now compared to then, we will be fine, wait it out.
Situation like this won't really get me worried.I am used with the price movement of bitcoin,it goes up and down again and again.And its normal because of its volatile nature wherein fluctuation happens from time to time.So when the price of bitcoin now falls,then take it as an opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price.Hold it after because in the next days,price will be in its peak again.Atleast you are already ensured with your profit if you keep on holding it.

cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:47:36 PM

Yes. Sell everything and never come back.

If that can save this forum from crappy threads like this, its worth it.

normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

I do not think it's time to bite bitcoin because of the first global correction. Soon the rate will go back to growth and we will see a mark of 25 thousand dollars or more. Now there is a fixation hammered + set of trading volume. Excellent opportunity to purchase.

Just relax bitcoin is not dying bitcoin is moving high and low pricing and bitcoin will rise again because of people usiing a bitcoin dont be scared if you have a bitcoin hold it because we dont know in the next day bitcoin will rise again and the important you do is monitoring the price of bitcoin if you see the bitcoin will rise you sell it so you can get a good profit.

Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

BTC PRICE IS FALLING RN

Define dying. It seams it's the first time you've seen Bitcoin falling, isn't it

A price fall does not mean it's dying. It just means many are selling instead of buying. This is normal for a very volatile type of currency. This is even an opportunity to buy more at a lower price. Do not be scared about the price fall and just hold your Bitcoin. Buy some if you can.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

I do not think it's time to bite bitcoin because of the first global correction. Soon the rate will go back to growth and we will see a mark of 25 thousand dollars or more. Now there is a fixation hammered + set of trading volume. Excellent opportunity to purchase.

Just relax bitcoin is not dying bitcoin is moving high and low pricing and bitcoin will rise again because of people usiing a bitcoin dont be scared if you have a bitcoin hold it because we dont know in the next day bitcoin will rise again and the important you do is monitoring the price of bitcoin if you see the bitcoin will rise you sell it so you can get a good profit.
Yes i avree on that bitcoin is not dying pump and dump is the nature of bitcoin so then even of it will fall it will really rise again like what we have been experience on the past years that was really normal because he user and the investors ia not also stable they will maybe invest into other crypto coin for good that is why bitcoin sometimes will fall.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:57:47 PM

When the bitcoin is lost or died many disappointed. This is because they are looking for life and here they are working and managing them every day. so do not lose bitcoin. Personally I like the quote from David Birch "the future of money is not Bitcoin and the future of Bitcoin is not money". I respect all of the opinions posted, but I do rail slightly at the "Bitcoin cannot die" assertion.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:58:59 PM

BTC PRICE IS FALLING RN
OMG bitcoin lost a few dollars after gaining thousands, bitcoin must be dying. End of sarcasm. Bitcoin is falling because of the recent negative news, something that should be expected not only from any coin but from any stock or bond out there in the stock market, bitcoin will recover eventually, probably in a few weeks or at most in some months.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

BTC PRICE IS FALLING RN

Bitcoin is not dying, this always happens when it comes to bitcoin and to the crypto world at large. For now, it is a dip in price, which is a good time to make investments, and wait for the next bum in price.
OP, this always happens to bitcoin.
tazza42

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:01:53 PM

Think what he means is that threat of regulation and closure of exchanges in South Korea, China and Japan is knocking the price down a lot. Also Bitcoin is too slow for transactions so people are turning to faster cryptos.
barabut

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

somehow bitcoin did not reach the belly. I asked the same question a few days ago, but I thought my brother had something to do, but now the situation has changed a lot. There is still no strong buying effect on the bitco. they only remain in reaction and release immediately.
Cryptotradenz

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:02:47 PM

I honestly think the flippening is happening this year.

ETH will rein King

http://www.flippening.watch
coinforlife123

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

And will rise again  Wink.
I'll be back. Grin
barabut

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:05:22 PM

When it dropped from 8 to 5, I saw a candlestick like the one at 13,300. if they bring it in, there is a chance that it will reach 20 in a short time. If they are deceiving, if they are doing some more to sell the nation, we can start talking about 8-9k dollars then.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:08:42 PM

Think what he means is that threat of regulation and closure of exchanges in South Korea, China and Japan is knocking the price down a lot. Also Bitcoin is too slow for transactions so people are turning to faster cryptos.
at least the enthusiasts of bitcoin have been reduced. with the biggest reason for the slow transaction costs in bitcoin.
but I think bitcoin will still dominate in the crypto market ,, although the current price is falling down ... but this is usually the beginning of a bitcoin revival
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

do not do stupid things, like "panic sell" when Bitcoin price falls  Angry
just calm when Bitcoin prices go down or up, Bitcoin price is currently down,
but believe it will not belong  Wink

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

BTC PRICE IS FALLING RN
is not falling dont think so,as you know to much money are involved on BTC and big whales and speculators like to play with price , price will spike like before starting from may.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

I think the price is unstable mainly due to the upcoming start trading of futures on Wall Street. The market does not know what to do, because on the one hand it means that large capital is coming, and on the other hand everyone knows how dangerous it can be for Bitcoin price, beacuse of possible attempts to manipulate the price.

Calm down guys! It's only a matter of time.. Soon the market calms down and the price will start to grow again.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

bitcoin is not dying at all it is just that it is unstable value that is why the value goes up and down,  lets justthink that its value is decreasing due to those people who arein need and need to withdraw their money.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:52:11 PM

The dip that is happening is normal and for sure it will pump again. Don't lose yourself whenever there's a price dip instead think of it as an opportunity for you to buy even more bitcoins. Just hold and wait for the price increase, it will rise again and that's for sure.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: