Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not another CEX.io unconfirmed transaction  (Read 115 times)
Lost_Guy (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

Hello CEX.io,

I am writing you today because I still have not received my BTC withdrawal for over a week. In that time, I have pinged you on twitter, Facebook messenger, reddit, your webmaster email, support ticket, and tried to PM you here, but you do not take messages from new members Huh. As of writing this no reply on any communication channel that I have tried. In addition to trying to get a response from you to resolve my issue, I have spent countless hours researching, talking with the fine people of this forum, and exploring options to remedy the issue on my own or with an assist from another user. However, the transaction you sent was so large with such a minimal fee, I cannot get into the free accelerator and to pay for it is ridiculous since it is your irresponsibility that has caused the issue.   

Now I see you posted some brush off responses on the forum to all the complainants about your company. When in reality you refuse to do anything about it. Your refusal to resolve issues leads me to believe one of a few things.

A) Your lack of response, willingness to pay proper fees shows that you have no commitment to your users, respect towards the miners, and care for the entire community. Therefore, should not be operating a business and we should make it our mission to cut you off. 

B) You are a bunch of money grabbers that are scamming people out of their money. So, you do not care about your reputation and are purposefully delaying as well as making mistakes. Therefore, should not be operating a business and we should make it our mission to cut you off. 

C) You are actually just a company of incompetent people that have now idea how to do their jobs as well as be stewards of the community. Therefore, should not be operating a business and we should make it our mission to cut you off. 

To me none of those options are great and I challenge you to prove me wrong by adding a fourth. Start resolving problems today and showing proof. If that can be done, then you are a good company that has made honest mistakes, are overworked with the crypto boom, do care, and should be part of the community.

However, I am a realist, or as some would say a pessimist in disguise. That is why I am beginning to work on filing a cyber fraud report, that will not only include my information, but every complaint that I can find on this board, reddit, and anywhere else to expose you for what you are. Who, knows if or what that will do, but if we the users and community do not start taking action against harmful entities in the ecosystem this will only continue to get worse.

Here is your chance to show us all wrong. I included my txid below and in the off chance you do read this as well as respond, PM and I can give you my CEX.io user, transaction number, and support ticket.

txid:6acdc46c682eefc7cec62417b87604ae2928d4dcebb0b995ebe9018142bafeef

https://blockchain.info/tx/6acdc46c682eefc7cec62417b87604ae2928d4dcebb0b995ebe9018142bafeef

PS. If any members have other ideas from what I have tried, please share.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

Your transaction was recently replaced by the one with the ID 3f4790e570c100411ee3ac433ecef7adb838e42d22274d8effe83a5270df5bae. Your money should already be credited.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: