Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO too invest in next 3 Months?  (Read 2059 times)
Kratos2019

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:52:38 AM

Why wait for 3 months if you can do it with DCC now? There mission and vission is great and you can check it out here! http://dcc.finance/
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:19:07 AM

i am currently supporting bitxoxo ICO because this was the best for me , they have trading platform that i consider the best trading platform i have used ,  they are gaining 10M$ daily trade volume which is actually big and i can say that their ICO will be a huge success  , that is why i like bitxoxo as the best ICO for me

mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

I myself liked the Romad. As antivirus project whose products already release. Sales results in tokennya also continue to rise, even softcap already achieved. ICO projects this one seems worth for fighting. If you have the capital to invest, please try here.
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:28:53 AM

i am really interested in bitxoxo since i am a trader of their trading platform and i find it really the best for me since it fits my interest , i can find the features in bitxoxo as one of the best opportunity for a beginner like me that is why i can consider that their ICO will be the best and will become the successful one . Try it out and see how great bitxoxo is
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:34:19 AM

I like the new ICO Usechain. It is a new high throughput blockchain that also maps wallet addresses to assess a trust score of that address holder. This new blockchain identity system is extremely innovative and will be very useful for credits agencies and product sharing platforms. Have a look at there site: http://www.usechain.net/
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

Look at Ambit Mining and analyze its concept. This is interesting because it offers the next generation of mining infrastructure. It is about Mining, CLoud Mining, and Hosting.
However, in investing in ICO, we must be sure that we can hold them in certain strategy so that we can see the risks and profits as considerations.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

I think it's a good investment for the ICO's current project is Towerbee. I see that the development of the project is pretty good. His team is also a very powerful tool, so it is not a question of hard to bring the project in on success. If you still have the capital any time I want to invest in this project.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:59:34 AM

Currently there is no good ICO to use to invest, because the many rules of SEC so the team movement of a ICO project is very limited, I see a lot of successful ICO when token sale but the price is very crushed or even can not enter the market. I do not know what causes that factor I think most of the factors are derived from the SEC rules

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

Maybe Enlte will go on to become one of the best ICO in the next 3 months now. Enlte has sold 298 million coins, this is a good start. Maybe this month could reach 300 million coins sold. please see https://web.enlte.com.
ENLTE stage 2 token sale is going to end within 8 days, so a good opportunity to  invest in. it is a decentralized socio network where one can upload pictures also.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

Look at the SaTT token. This ICO could sell their token allocation of the pre-sale less than 24 hours. It proves how this project can influence the investors and it has a good concept that is different with others. SaTT is the future of the intelligence advertisement. Now, it is rather few to find out this kind of ICO with the good key features as SaTT.
alexhodgson

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:33:44 AM

I advise you to look in Pchain, Senital protocol and Kambria are good ICO. I think because I've read their whitepapers.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

I would go for Aitheon as they have a working product already unlike other ICOs who only sell their ideas without any proof of being tangible.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
hoangduongg01

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

disciplina.io - I suppose, it's one of the most promising ICOs. Check it out - the team is fine, the idea is great. We'll see how they'll perform it all though.

But it's worth a try.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

Check out this article on top 4 ICOs for short-term:
https://coincodex.com/article/1762/top-icos-to-watch-short-term/

I especially liked QuarkChain.
mamsong9222

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

I would say that its ability to attract so many investor to its ICO is beyond what most ICO has been able to do. So if u are looking for a ICO that is already drawing in a lot of investors... this is it.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

Right now impressio ICO is one of the best ICO to invest and is one of the most hyped project right now..you can see in its telegram and compare in the icorating site...already it was successful in its private sale so really one of the best ICO going around.
Ya i have seen adds of impressio ico on many places,site likes coinmarketcap showing the add of impressio so there must be something good in this ICO i think..another one is in my singature vi-valid ICO a very good ICO surely worthy looking.

yeah ussually the see good ico can look by signature is in use, for me SATT is good ico and the alocation of bounty is high
then deal coin is good ico, raises is good and already listing in the market https://www.bancor.network/
bamita130

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

My advice is Refereum ICO - cryptocurrency that transforms video game marketing and engagement to help streamers and game devs
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

I personally like GoNetwork.

Credit coins is one of the top cryptocurrency today because the price managed to reach twice it price because the platform is being successful so i think that it was a good investment for today since market will increase its value after the dumping time.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

Zilliqa, and EOS look like nice projects, also the price corrected lately a bit, I see some nice potential growth for them in the next 3 months.
hihitao46

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

did anyone here checked the ellcrys thread or website ? if anyone here is a developer you might want to check ELLCRYS and maybe even consider to be part into the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: