Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO too invest in next 3 Months?  (Read 2047 times)
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

If we talking about investment than all investments come up with the risk. In my opinion, risk means profit without risk we can't get anything. Nowadays good ICO are giving the good return.
but How to determine the 100% real and profitable project to ico the company ended with successful indicators? Apparently very important is the moment for analyzing information in order to avoid fraud first. I always focus on how fast the ico company collects funds from investors.
WolkGold

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

For its part, AMN is altcoin investment priority for the next 3 months for me. A cheaper price than price selling at ICO. Based on the overall situation of the market and their roadmap. when they completed the strategic product in Q2. Next Q3 will be the growth in value and profit is found.
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

Cryptics platform! Yeah, I'm thinking of investing right into it for a number of reasons:
 - nice idea of AI forecasting, trading engine, bots, funds and all of that;
 - good WP and roadmap;
 - active online presence and support;
 - alpha MVP (they've got it before the presales even);
 - website;
 - further perspective and potential of being used by me (72%+ accuracy of forecasting, and that's something, I'm telling you)

Check it out if interested, the guys are gonna be topnotch in the near future
ICOinvestor77

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

Terawatt is the most under the radar ICO I've found, they are building a DAO fund paired with a highly deflationary currency. Their website is TerawattLED.com for anyone interested. I think the private sale starts next week actually. They also have 52k telegram members so I think its going to sell out quickly
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

go network legolas exchange and sether have a lot of great expectations in my quarterly period I think they will take too much and they will really take on great ideas
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:24:54 AM

I was gonna say go to invest in Bidium, but the crowdsale just ends in four days from now, another good project is Payera, i have been putting an eye into this ICO for more than a few weeks already
123jznjx1892889

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

There is too much ico at the moment. Difficult to find the good one between all the other scam. For this month i think Current. A transplatform media library. Seems like a good one.
phamduc171a

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

I still don't know what is the best ICO. This forum helped me many times and now I need more opinions from you guys about this topic. No clue, no idea in a moment but I want to start investing now.
poorwhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

Best ICO?.

Check this mate

Blockcollider
Constellation
farhan12048

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

In current market situation I advise you to invest on Go network or may be you can take suggesion from Senior members they have good experiance and excellent knowledge
Rodge182

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

Look for the good projects here: www.icoguide.com the paltform is very good, rates real, so highly recommended.

LOL. All ico review sites are now corrupted a project can earn five star feedback by giving the right amount of money. I'd rather go for menlo.one their "guild-based system" is corruption free meaning it would be hard for a project to buy a 5 star feedback for their ICO.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

My TOP-3 ICOs are: Wemark, Eloncity and Sparkster. I beleive that projects will give x2 ROI in short term and much bigger ROI if market becomes bullish.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
derihendra

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

I personally like GoNetwork.

I choose ico nagricoin, because ico nagricoin is very good, has a great project and team

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
LeoAllen

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

I think that the best ICO is Talao. It's an ethereum-based decentralized platform dedicated to people who want to look for a job. It gives them access to a huge panel of companies asking for their expertise, enables them to benefit from smart contract-based payments, and allows them to build a strong community-based reputation, thereby disrupting the traditional working industry by eliminating its middlemen.

Prestigious company like Airbus, Areva, Dassault, Zodiac and Hyperloop have already invest on it !
saobang1938

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

If you are really looking for such an ICO, then pay attention to the CryptoBNB project, this is an analog of the existing AirBNB project, which works all over the world. Do not miss this moment, have time to participate in the project
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

Investment is subject to market risk. If you are in for some serious crypto investments then you should thoroughly do research on parameters like the official website, whitepaper, the core team and the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries. If you are looking for some solid investment and good returns, then I would suggest DAKUCE. https://dakuce.com/

It is formed by the top tier blockchain enthusiasts.

It is a combined effort of blockchain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors.

Dakuce uses Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve as a new platform of service to its users. The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

The ICO started on 12th June 2018 and will end on 12th July 2018.
aamy90925

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

i am really interested in bitxoxo since i am a trader of their trading platform and i find it really the best for me since it fits my interest , i can find the features in bitxoxo as one of the best opportunity for a beginner like me that is why i can consider that their ICO will be the best and will become the successful one . Try it out and see how great bitxoxo is
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

My choice is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI.

Oh, you also heard of Cryptics? I got very interested in this platform, I think it's very promising
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

First time I heard about Gonetwork in 2017 and it was great idea, strong team that won hackaton and so on... But after that I dig deeper and realize that its shady theme, Ceo who can't say how much money they want to collect, dead bots in telegram chat, people gets banned for simple questions and realized that I won't buy "this".

I like infrastructure projects with mvp and star team and reasonable hard cap. I like dav network and smart containers because of the ideas. I like some new blockchains with interesting ideas like usechain.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
crazyhonez000064

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Whole crypto market is falling in price last days. Some people see it as a loose of money, but from my point of view I see this as another chance to gain some more. If we focuse at one coin. In this case I will choose @Viberate - VIB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: