Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO too invest in next 3 Months?  (Read 2067 times)
jenisgiri

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

I'm waiting for NEX, Usechain  and nOS. These ICO's could be big and maybe sold out really fast.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

I can surely advise you about a promising ICO that is currently going on. The ICO is surely attracting response from all over the globe. The project is called DAKUCE.

What is Dakuce?

Dakuce is a feature-rich exchange that has all best and some advanced features of top exchanges. A top-notch exchange which is a combined effort of blockchain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors.

Why Dakuce?

This platform has an unbelievable capability of 14,00,000 transactions per second. If you are looking for good returns and discounts on trading fees then you should definitely checkout Dakuce. The platform operates on real market rates and is absolutely non-manipulative. The error management feature has been worked on higher priority to reduce the transaction time and to deliver a seamless experience.

Is it Secure?

Dakuce security measures are fully compliant with ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 information security standards. ISO 27001 serves as Information security management that keep our information assets secure. It is adopted across the globe by all organization this standard manages all sensitive information of the organization and follows a systematic approach. ISO 27001 certification provides various business benefits in improving IT security and giving an independent approach to Infrastructure’s state of security. It thereby increases customer confidence that their sensitive information is handled and stored in a very secure environment.

Dakuce also offers a Two Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator to its customers, also known as 2FA, a two-step verification, is an extra layer of security that requires not only a username and a password but also a unique information that only a user can have, i.e., a piece of information just they should know or have immediately at hand — like a physical token.

Dakuce trading platform also has a multi-tier system architecture, therefore making it more secure for users. It has an Integrated DApp in the exchange system to keep the security on priority. So that you don’t have to worry about the outcomes of investing and risks involved in it.

The ICO began on 12th June 2018 and will end on 12th of July 2018!

You can also check out their website for more information: https://dakuce.com/
duonghi99c88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

If you are looking for the most promising ICO in 2018, then learn more about the project Vireo. Trust me, this ICO is very reliable and successful!
Nuwekli

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:31:58 AM

Go Network is an incredible decision. Some other Initial coin contributions that I might want to contribute in the wake of exploring for quite a long time are - Credits and Nucleus Vision(they are having an airdrop, make sure to go along with it)
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

There are many good ICOs to invest in the next three months that  has a good roadmap and white paper, you can also check GEMERA - a crypto-token backed by Colombian emeralds that applies blockchain technology to create tokens that can be used for investors as a store of value or as a tradeable digital asset.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

I personally like GoNetwork.
UTRUST is not an ico now they burned half of the token supplies but this ico is really superb for mee and will hit x50 in the next 3 months you can check their website as you can see this project will really stun the cryptoworld. ooops check nimfa too!this tokens are really great but if you really want to do ICO go to earth token!
I agree, UTRUST is one of the most profitable ICO i know and i invested in it too. UTRUST is worth your time and effort you should chech it out, my personal investment in UTRUST 10x profit in 3 weeks not a bad investment and could go for 20x in the next few months.
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

Why don't you like TEND? There are so many positive opinions about this one and I am sure that it is not late to take part there and the final income will be nice.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

It sounds so-so, but to be honest, by the end of this year, a lot of ICO projects are planned to be carried out by major sales, I would probably call it that, but today we have forgotten a little what ICO means today
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

You can find out through Urannus, it is a project on cloud computing, using idle computers to build a distributed computing platform based on blockchain.

https://uranus.io/
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

I personally like GoNetwork.
These are my favorite ICOs:-

NEM
EOS
GEMERA

&
NEX
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

I don't think  that ICOs will be profitable enough because the bull run will be more actual on the market and a large group of people will be there.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: