Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polymath Airdrop Updates  (Read 1021 times)
reflekt

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:14:49 AM

I used the link
it worked
they wanted my passport
i would never send my passport

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

Hey guys, I just wanted to say I think you handled yourselves quite impressively in the face of the KYC adversity for the airdrop.  Hopefully the rest of the process goes smoothly for you.
Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:19:29 AM

I have tried to get the airdrop on January 17 visiting their site after that I have received an email by them but for some reason it was not possible. I have just found links for buying their tokens. I thought it was just advertising.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Anphonsus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

They send you a link with "your" ETH address.  If you are registered.  When you put it in on the site it doesn't work?  Anybody use the link?

Many people who registered before Jan 10 now find their Eth address is not on KYC database and support desk give the same vague answer. Thinking back, it's so convenient that they never sent a confirmation email when people registered for their airdrop before Jan 10, so now they can shift the blame to us that we did not register.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:53:22 AM

Hey guys, I just wanted to say I think you handled yourselves quite impressively in the face of the KYC adversity for the airdrop.  Hopefully the rest of the process goes smoothly for you.

Agreed. They're making great strides to get everyone FREE money lol. People are already getting their tokens too.
bumoranty

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:17:21 AM

I filled the airdrop form but I was unable to complete the KYC. I got error response here.
ughh123

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

thanks for updated mate Smiley this project is very serious because they provide KYC For business identification and authentication of its clients' identification. The term is also used to refer to bank regulations and anti-money laundering governing these activities.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

Thanks for this information . Im done submitting the KYC.
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:17:00 AM

Why can't i do the kyc successfully, it seems the website and the kyc vendor is not competent.
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

To make it so complicate to get an airdrop is counterproductive. Every sane person would just give it up because unless proven the contrary their tokens are nothing worth - they may perhaps be something worth in future and they may even moon one, but if you really want them it is cheaper to buy them for peanuts on EtherDelta when the airdrop will get dumped instead of losing now a whole lot of time for getting a few free coins through the airdrop.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Paulo2

Activity: 286
Merit: 61

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

I'm still waiting the contact to do the KYC

Conheça o melhor portal brasileiro de blockchain e criptomoedas: CriptoFácil
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

I'm still waiting the contact to do the KYC
to do kyc you just need to go this link token.polymath.network then input address of your eth wallet (including passport)
houseo

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

they want a photo of your passport, will never send that...
did a couple kyc's with my driver's license, it's crazy that they're asking for passports..

driver's licence or other government ID is fine.

token.polymath.network
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

did a couple kyc's with my driver's license, it's crazy that they're asking for passports..

driver's licence or other government ID is fine.

token.polymath.network

I also verified kyc with my driver license, it said that was confirmed. I'm curious when they will send the airdrop tokens. Do you guys have any idea?
Usually I don't get so excited for airdrop tokens but I somehow expect that polymath tokens might become valuable super fast.
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

Other options are available apart from passport you can as well use a government issued id like national id you missed the chance to get 250 free tokens worth more than $250 now i used my national if for the kyc
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

For those who missed out on the opportunity to get their 250 Poly (now worth around 300 USD), it seems that there is still a small chance to get some Poly for free. Poly has claimed to give away 250 coins to three new members of their Telegram group every day. However, I have no idea how this will work exactly.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

I participated with my legal identity. I was sent to 250 tokens and I was really surprised to see the shan price. I never thought I'd make that much money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: