Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This latest sell-off in altcoins is the headfake before the MELT-UP!!!  (Read 60 times)
Fileiro (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:47:41 PM

OK, full disclosure, I don't actually own a crystal ball.

The headline of my post is meant to underscore a very important phenomenon in all markets:

Before the market moves up, it will quite often see a large, FALSE move in the opposite direction.

This traps the most people on the 'wrong side' of the move.

Anyone remember what happened after China banned crypto-currency trading and Jamie Dimon called bitcoin a fraud?

Biggest leg up ever followed shortly after, catching most people other than the hardcore religious HODL-zealots completely off guard.

My point is, this doesn't feel like a normal correction. Feels more like the headfake move before the rocket takes off.

Obviously, I may be completely wrong but I'm definitely not selling anything in my portfolio..

Fileiro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:10:16 AM

The headline of my post is meant to underscore a very important phenomenon in all markets:

Before the market moves up, it will quite often see a large, FALSE move in the opposite direction.

Anyone remember what happened after China banned crypto-currency trading and Jamie Dimon called bitcoin a fraud?

Biggest leg up ever followed shortly after, catching most people other than the hardcore religious HODL-zealots completely off guard.

My point is, this doesn't feel like a normal correction. Feels more like the headfake move before the rocket takes off.

Obviously, I may be completely wrong but I'm definitely not selling anything in my portfolio..

Fileiro.
You're on to something. There is a lot of people on here that expected the price to go up immediately after Christmas, there is also a lot of Altcoins getting dumped now. The people that are holding Bitcoin will get their money later though the people that sold their coins will just get left out.

Honestly, I think that the some Governments are trying to purchase Bitcoin on the low.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fileiro (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

Fileiro.
You're on to something. There is a lot of people on here that expected the price to go up immediately after Christmas, there is also a lot of Altcoins getting dumped now. The people that are holding Bitcoin will get their money later though the people that sold their coins will just get left out.

Honestly, I think that the some Governments are trying to purchase Bitcoin on the low.

Yes, absolutely. The Koreans stole a page right out of Jamie Dimon's playbook.

I hope this is the beginning of a bull run in altcoins that will match the one we saw in bitcoin last year Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: