Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most anonymous cryptos  (Read 216 times)
estoni (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

Hi

I am new to cryptocurrencies, but I have an idea about what I would like to invest in. I am looking for very anonymous crypto, since the BTC is not anonymous enough any longer, and I think that those currencies will take over the BTC in the long run. Anonymity is the future, or you will never get rid of the central banks.

I read about Monero, Dash, and Zcash, but I wonder if there are even more anonymous cryptos or new ICOs. Can anyone advise, please?

Cheers
Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:28:09 PM

Hi

I am new to cryptocurrencies, but I have an idea about what I would like to invest in. I am looking for very anonymous crypto, since the BTC is not anonymous enough any longer, and I think that those currencies will take over the BTC in the long run. Anonymity is the future, or you will never get rid of the central banks.

I read about Monero, Dash, and Zcash, but I wonder if there are even more anonymous cryptos or new ICOs. Can anyone advise, please?

Cheers

Hi there,

Solaris (XLR) is a great crypto which is implementing zerocoin protocol on the 20th January (eight days from now), so those transactions will be completely anonymous.

Check it out.

-Knightly
Intensity

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:50:09 AM

Verge, CryptoNote, and Aeon are three more privacy coins. Aeon is promoted as a lightweight Monero, and mobile friendly.
sendreceive

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:49:52 AM

Check out DeepOnion: https://deeponion.org/ 

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/deeponion

"An anonymous and 100% untraceable cryptocurrency sent through the TOR network."
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

There are others such as PIVX, AEON, ZION and also ZCoin. AEON is one of my favourites as it is considered the lite version of Monero and is a mobile friendly coin. I'm sure there are more out there.

HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

Byteball (GBYTE) has Blackbytes, which is the supposedly anonymous counterpart to their Bytes token. As far as I know they are not traded on any centralized exchanges though, only on community channels.
Rodrigo Santos

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

There are a lot of Anonymous cryptocurrencies. We have the right to exchange privately and securely, without interference from corporatocracy pressures, governmental influences, prying eyes, and nefarious individuals and movements. Nevertheless each new or old anonymous crypto has its own weak points, technology and strategy. And when considering privacy of the cryptocurrency we should always consider its legitimacy as well, since if it is a scamcoin or shitcoin you can lose all of your assets invested.

Some good Anonymous cryptocurrencies are Monero, Zcash, DeepOnion, Zcoin and PIVX.
Alartonicus

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

Another anonymous currency is a  Bytecoin. Now there is preparing a major update. Promised untracable tokens on the BCN blockchain
estoni (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

Wow! Thank you, guys. It is very helpful. I guess that I have a lot of research to do.

Any advice about the best markets for those currencies? Direct purchases? Can I buy anyone with cash (Either USD or EUR)?

Cheers.
sendreceive

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

KuCoin offers DeepOnion.  Here's a referring link to use:  https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1tKQ1
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:29:43 PM

Wow! Thank you, guys. It is very helpful. I guess that I have a lot of research to do.

Any advice about the best markets for those currencies? Direct purchases? Can I buy anyone with cash (Either USD or EUR)?

Cheers.

Bittrex should cover most of these coins. Poloniex and Bitfinex cover some of the major ones.

I don't think any of the exchanges that accept bank deposits trade in anonymous currencies though, one may speculate why that is. For cash trades you'll probably have to look at the respective communities.
Creolazing

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

Another anonymous currency is a  Bytecoin. Now there is preparing a major update. Promised untracable tokens on the BCN blockchain
And why such confidence in her complete anonymity? Can you tell in detail what is the basis of this currency?
altGear

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

PRiVCY

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

Monero, PIVX, DeepOnion, SAFEX, SHIELD, Bitcoin Private (soon to be released), and so many more!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
cryptolurve

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:03:06 AM

Hi Guys,

That's actually a very interesting topic. Can anyone who knows this stuff come up and help us understand what the difference is betwen these cryptocurrencies. I mean they all provide privcacy, but what differences do they have? This, I guess, should help us understand the outliers that a stronger potential to explode since they there's no compeititors in their user cases.

I've added this topic to the watchlist and would be really grateful to a pro who can help us with this one.
b!t

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

You should really go check on DeepOnion, It's a tor coin with an awesome, active community with over 10 000 members (I think). I've been following their progress for awhile now and it is truly promising on the privacy sector of cryptos.

They are currently airdropping their coin for many weeks to come, don't miss it!

https://deeponion.org/
Cryptotradenz

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

XLR is implementing zerocoin protocol
Kommer

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

Deeponion and spectrecoin are good options for anonymous transactions
crypto42

Activity: 119
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

DeepOnion, Bytecoin and IntenseCoin for me are the best anonymous cryptocurrencies.

Especally I would say IntenseCoin and Bytecoin

Two coins with bright future and most important easy and profitable to mine

Check them, join their discord, slack or telegram channel for more information.

To be honest both coins Intense and Bytecoin are awesome so between this to I dont have any favourite. Smiley

Check them let me know how it goes.
Alartonicus

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:37:35 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 12:49:38 PM by Alartonicus

And why such confidence in her complete anonymity? Can you tell in detail what is the basis of this currency?
BCN was the first who realize what we ascribe to Monero. In fact Monero is just a clone of a BCN
cryptolurve

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

You should really go check on DeepOnion, It's a tor coin with an awesome, active community with over 10 000 members (I think). I've been following their progress for awhile now and it is truly promising on the privacy sector of cryptos.

They are currently airdropping their coin for many weeks to come, don't miss it!

https://deeponion.org/

Hi, thanks for this tip. Most definitely will go and try out their airdrop. I haven't done any airdrops yet. Is there any chance that this is some sort of scam scheme, when they airdrop something, but in fact they want to get into your PC?

Or is deeponion such a big thing that it just can't be a scam, you know?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: