Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 10:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange for whales?  (Read 103 times)
zeromodz (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:26:12 PM

What exchange can I use to buy and sell large amounts of crypto fast? I need 50 eth by the end the week!

Thanks!
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

Few things to consider and you need to provide more information about yourself. Most of exchanges can handle transaction for 50 ETH.
- buy and sell eth? Do you mean; deposit fiat currency first and then buy eth?
- where do you live? it's better to use local exchanges in your country, such as Coinbase for the US citizens, BitHumb in South Korea, BitFlyer for japanese people or Kraken for Europeans.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:56:46 AM

What exchange can I use to buy and sell large amounts of crypto fast? I need 50 eth by the end the week!

Thanks!
50 ETH is not a big amount for whales and you can buy this amount at any exchanges but many exchanges already stopped registration for new users so it is better to use coinbase for buying Ethereum.Or use Poloniex exchange for buying ethereums but it is not good to store big amount of ETH is exchange's wallet so it is better to move your funds to MEW or other wallet you have after you bought.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: