Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Drama Files trilogy - soon-to-be  (Read 1355 times)
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 03:53:19 PM

The Bitcoin Drama Files trilogy

I came up with the idea for this when I was told that, multiple times, with all the drama going on in Bitcoin's world - I could probably write a book about it all. That is when I came up with the idea for the BDF trilogy.

(Note: This will not be an officially published book, but there will be a website and such where you will be able to pay for and download the book)

Pricing will be released soon  Wink The books are currently being written! You will be able to buy these books for a cost each by Download on the website. More details will be released when the books are finalized.

Official release text:

NOTE: The Bitcoin Drama Files trilogy is a work of fiction, but all books are based on a true story (dramatic retellings, if you like)

The Bitcoin Drama Files trilogy:

Bitcoin Drama Files: CoinChat
Bitcoin Drama Files: joeyjmr8484
Bitcoin Drama Files: BTCTalkAccounts

Bitcoin Drama Files: CoinChat - a book that will surprise you at every page, by documenting the drama that goes on behind the doors of coinchat.org - the controversal service owned by the controversial TradeFortress of Bitcointalk.

Bitcoin Drama Files: joeyjmr8484 - a book that documents the fraud and drama of joeyjmr8484, also known as Joseph Rondini or “fat joey”.

Bitcoin Drama Files: BTCTalkAccounts - the final and most controversial book of the Bitcoin Drama Files trilogy, this book documents the major frauds committed by BTCTalkAccounts and the drama that ensued on multiple services.

(I believe this does belong in the Marketplace section, as these books (documents, if you will) will be purchasable digitally)

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Anon135246

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:46:55 AM

I like the idea. Sounds like a good read for people who missed half of the drama, or for people who are new to BTC. I smell an upcoming bestseller. Maybe start a poll so you can inventorise how many are interested in buying.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 11:00:00 AM

I like the idea. Sounds like a good read for people who missed half of the drama, or for people who are new to BTC. I smell an upcoming bestseller. Maybe start a poll so you can inventorise how many are interested in buying.

Thanks, Anon. I'll make a poll on DF.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 11:14:44 AM

why is you seeming bitcoin is drama and what is soon to be happening I am waiting for this and hope your theory will be useful for all of us

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: