Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a developer looking for a promising project?  (Read 147 times)
nestegg (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

We Want You!

Do puzzles and problem-solving intrigue you? How would you approach this simple CS question:

Given two 16-bit ints, can I interleave those bits to form a single 32-bit int? Let's say I have ABCD and abcd and the output bits should be something like AaBbCcDd.
Code:
unsigned int JoinBits(unsigned short a, unsigned short b) { }

We're a fully funded start-up looking for bright blockchain developers who are security focused. The developer should be familiar with Java, Python, Node 8, ES6, PostgreSQL, React, Trello and Webpack.

We are building a social development environment, and we want the best and brightest to help!

Send your response to casey@blockIDE.com with your resume / LinkedIn or whatever else that will win our hearts and minds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onceuponatimeinspace

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

The task is unclear but I was able to do it.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Given+two+16-bit+ints%2C+can+I+interleave+those+bits+to+form+a+single+32-bit+int
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

We Want You!

Do puzzles and problem-solving intrigue you? How would you approach this simple CS question:

Given two 16-bit ints, can I interleave those bits to form a single 32-bit int? Let's say I have ABCD and abcd and the output bits should be something like AaBbCcDd.
Code:
unsigned int JoinBits(unsigned short a, unsigned short b) { }

We're a fully funded start-up looking for bright blockchain developers who are security focused. The developer should be familiar with Java, Python, Node 8, ES6, PostgreSQL, React, Trello and Webpack.

We are building a social development environment, and we want the best and brightest to help!

Send your response to casey@blockIDE.com with your resume / LinkedIn or whatever else that will win our hearts and minds.
To start with,the problem statement is not clear.Being a programmer I don't know Am I suppose to write a method or a functional module to handle the given question which again is ambiguous.Will you reframe your question with expected input and expected output use-cases ? That is how problems are presented.

Lmao you're the real deal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: