Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading  (Read 218 times)
McJesus17 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:00:53 AM

I cant seem to find the thread for day trades on here. There is excellent talk about some long term holds. Who is everyone shilling for some crazy day trade moon missions?
SupermansCryptonite

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:04:40 AM

Ive been wondering this too.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:34:03 AM

I cant seem to find the thread for day trades on here. There is excellent talk about some long term holds. Who is everyone shilling for some crazy day trade moon missions?

cryptocurrency is good for long term trading,, not for day trading,,
if you want to make profit in daily,, you can use some technical analyst to predict the markets in daily in lower time frame charts

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:07:20 AM

I am not too interested in daily trading this makes me too busy to monitor the market movements that I need to do every day. if I can suggest what you should do an investment for a longer period of time and most importantly of course you should be able to choose the type of coin that is good enough to make an investment in a long period of time. I just give advice only and if you prefer to do daily trading should you have time to spare. so you can continue monitoring the movement of the crypto market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:09:21 AM

I would prefer not to day trade and just hold but sometimes it is necessary in order to cut a loss.  I browse daily and do research on coins but don't always trade everyday.  Maybe if I had more money I would..haha
Sosolean

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:17:37 AM

i try to divide my coin purchases into 2 stacks 1 to trade and 1 to hold
banivur

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:24:29 AM

it`s hard right now, btc sudden price changes spoil the market
McJesus17 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

I have most of my investment locked up coins that I plan on HODL'ng and a couple potential moonshots. I had a little bit left over and was trying to see if I could make something out of it. I feel like there is money to be made if you have nothing better to do but its tough picking them daily/hourly.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:30:04 AM

The day traders will be too busy on monitoring the markets so they may don't have enough time for getting into the forum.Currently the situation of cryotocurrency is too bad for the day traders because the price of all cryotocurrency is falling so it is better to hold the coins then trading or they will lose money.
The day trading is different from long term trading,we need to pick of the coins with too volatile price to make money in day trading.
Draguny

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

seems to be pretty easy to me, most coins can be day-traded cus they follow similar patterns every day
McJesus17 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:37:57 AM

Thats what I was thinking. Also, when a blue chipper coin like ICX drops by %15 after dipping down hard yesterday things have to come around right? You can set sell and buy limits so you dont have to be glued to a computer. There are some pretty drastic price changes
humayoonjan

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

Thats what I was thinking. Also, when a blue chipper coin like ICX drops by %15 after dipping down hard yesterday things have to come around right? You can set sell and buy limits so you dont have to be glued to a computer. There are some pretty drastic price changes

wish it was more obvious to me)
RichardBTC

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:43:45 AM

I stay away from day trading now. I found i was trading to emotionally and making silly trades and actually losing money.if i see a really good trade then ill go for it but the day to day stuff i just HODL haha

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kdn

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:51:16 AM

You also have to take into account the fees and transaction times for day trading, I believe the only real way to make money is by using a bot, there are a few companies that are trying to develop this software but its too new.

I think you are better off looking at ICO than day trading, most ICO will 5x within a few days of being released on the exchanges.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

i try to divide my coin purchases into 2 stacks 1 to trade and 1 to hold
I think not just two, it could be that some coins can make a profit today. and not with long-term, short-term faster profitable, because the value of coins per second changed.
Freebieindia

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

i dont believe in day trading, its very risky, you can do short term hold, or the best will be a long term hold. depends on you
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

Alt coins are better hold for a quite long term and then you amy find the money that you have wanted. They need time to go up and they also need patientce to wait.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

cryptocurrency is good for long term trading,, not for day trading,,
if you want to make profit in daily,, you can use some technical analyst to predict the markets in daily in lower time frame charts

I disgree with you, because day trading is not for you don't mean it is not good, some people make between 5-10% profit from their trade ans when you compond this I believe it will outpace long term investors
Stakies

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

for taking arbitrage or currency exchange its good . but if for trading . im prefer using altcoin for trading in exchange .
i choose potential altcoin that has big volume in market.
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:03:22 AM

I have lost so much money in day trading, but I got massive profits for long time hodling so i dont recommend day trading.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: