Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:19:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion up a lot in the past few days - surprised or not surprised?  (Read 136 times)
sandytheguy (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:08:41 AM

A friend of mind told me about DeepOnion a few days ago, and said their airdrop programs is by far the best.

I wish I had listened and taken actions back then... lol. Since yesterday I have been doing research on it, and found that it does have a lot of potential, so does the price lol.

Regret a lit for not joining earlier. I got to be honest, their airdrop participation rules are somewhat complicated and and need to take some efforts to fully understand them.

Their community is quite active from what i've seen, compared to some others that I've been involved.

What do you guys think about the project? I feel their price increase isn't a surprise considering they have such an active community?

Is it the altcoin you will HODL in 2018? if not, why? always welcome different opinions! Cheesy
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

Well, I really hope so since I started to put money into Onions a couple weeks back. If I had only read about it sooner..

Next goal is to be active in this forum to become jr. member and up my Onions amount so I can participate in Airdrops. You can also stake the Onions in your wallet so the amount keeps growing.

Last couple of days the price went down so I have a slight loss but I am fully confident this will go up again, big time. Just do some research. Now is a good time to invest in some Onions and be part of this great evergrowing community.
moonlight

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

Exciting privacy coin with a bright future... at least on par with Monero money wise. Keep Hodling !!!!
webminati

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

Their airdrop is what is exciting.

+ The community.

Even when airdrops are over, people will keep investing Smiley
As they have so much to do Cheesy

They are marketing geniuses.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

A friend of mind told me about DeepOnion a few days ago, and said their airdrop programs is by far the best.

I wish I had listened and taken actions back then... lol. Since yesterday I have been doing research on it, and found that it does have a lot of potential, so does the price lol.

Regret a lit for not joining earlier. I got to be honest, their airdrop participation rules are somewhat complicated and and need to take some efforts to fully understand them.

Their community is quite active from what i've seen, compared to some others that I've been involved.

What do you guys think about the project? I feel their price increase isn't a surprise considering they have such an active community?

Is it the altcoin you will HODL in 2018? if not, why? always welcome different opinions! Cheesy
I am not surprised at the price gain at all because the price is played around with. The coins will dump once the campaigns are over so why is there so many people questioning on whether or not they should purchase it?
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

I wonder what will happen next, because it reached almost $ 20, and now $ 14, maybe there was just a pamp?
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

At last time DeepOnion is very fluctuated. Volatility isn’t a strong side of this currency. But at the same time we should appreciate the fact that this coin give the profit to its owners. And this is clear result.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

I think all privacy coins will pump up this year. Deeponion will be one of he winners as it has yet to do a major pump. It might match up with monero eventually so a good investment, and also XSPEC is another privacy coin which has yet to pump up - both good investments

Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

I did not understand, can we now get for free?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: