Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC to accept Bitcoin!  (Read 1468 times)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

It does not matter whether it can be done well and can provide good service also facilitate the consumer if they just memegan bitcoin because it can make payment using bitcoin and will be good for bitcoin holders. If it is in KFC receive then hopefully other restaurants can follow it Smiley

I think that kfc will be the first to implement a payment method using cryptocurrency then the other restaurants will follow because there is no doubt that bitcoins is really profitable and most of the business man are also planning to invest on it to expand their resources.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

what about fees ithink this not going to help em if im not wrong
Yeah, eventhough it can be a good idea and it will be an advantage to other fast food restaurants. It can also have a disadvantage like if it wil be promote, where would be the taxation happen and how it will undergo.

congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:48:01 PM

This is a good idea for some, could be seen as a mass wealth reversal by big companies and franchises, in that matter I wonder what happens to the BTC, does it get converted to USD, and then credited to the stores, or do KFC hold the BTC as a banking and holding move? It would be nice to see the blockchain addresses for at least some sort of transparency. We will probably see this in the future. McDonald next then?
Why would be settling with paying fastfood restos with bitcoin when you can pay for your meal using physical money? I dont see the point of paying with bitcoin. Bitcoin is very precious currency, as precious as dollar and gold. Will you agree if we are going to pay for groceries using gold? Of course not. Just save your bitcoin and hodl rather than spending on things so superficial. Just saying

Cgrbb

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

its not something good in practical maybe. but its great for the market. acceptance of one of the FMCG markets biggest players cryptocoin payment is the proof that this thing will gonna work guys. good days are coming.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

In my own opinion, i think KFC accepting bitcoin is a good idea because it will make the transaction of money easier and can easily get the order. In that way, those people who have knowledge about bitcoin or people who have bitcoin will eat in KFC and more people will be curious about what bitcoin is. Bitcoin will become more popular.

Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

kfc outlets in canada has already started using btc for payment.this is a positive move.Eventhough the banking and centralised industry are fighting against crypto currencies,i'm very confident btc will thrive through this
Gendon1928

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

Good job
Sagaris

Activity: 267
Merit: 6

Crypto Worker

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

I am excited about the widespread use of crypto money. I expect many brands to use Bitcoin. How everyone is using the internet today will be Bitcoin soon after that.

If you like it, you can give Merit!
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

don't get why anyone would buy anything with bitcoin if cash can be used. Either doing it for the novelty effect or just bad at managing finances
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

Pretty dope if you ask me. But in my case, I wouldn't use my bitcoins. I'll only use it when I literally have nothing to use anymore and I only have my bitcoins left. Other than that, if I have enough money, I'd rather use it instead of bitcoins. KFC is not that expensive to be purchased with bitcoins anyway.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

Tho KFC accepting Bitcoin but still you have to pay more in order to pay something with Bitcoin like fees and other additional charges. It doesn't even make sense you buy $10 meal but you have to pay $10 more cuz of fees. As long as you have flat money, don't bother to use it!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

kfc outlets in canada has already started using btc for payment.this is a positive move.Eventhough the banking and centralised industry are fighting against crypto currencies,i'm very confident btc will thrive through this

For real? If that's the case, then it's a good move for bitcoin in the market. How is it going? It seems like it's quite complicated to use bitcoin as a mode of payment in a fast food chain like KFC because it will going to take some time to confirm your transactions. And I personally don't like the idea of waiting for long just to confirm my transaction and get my order.

This is a good idea for some, could be seen as a mass wealth reversal by big companies and franchises, in that matter I wonder what happens to the BTC, does it get converted to USD, and then credited to the stores, or do KFC hold the BTC as a banking and holding move? It would be nice to see the blockchain addresses for at least some sort of transparency. We will probably see this in the future. McDonald next then?
Why would be settling with paying fastfood restos with bitcoin when you can pay for your meal using physical money? I dont see the point of paying with bitcoin. Bitcoin is very precious currency, as precious as dollar and gold. Will you agree if we are going to pay for groceries using gold? Of course not. Just save your bitcoin and hodl rather than spending on things so superficial. Just saying

Yeah, you have a point. It is not practical to use your bitcoin as a payment for the stuffs you buy. Bitcoin fluctuates every second. So when you pay using your bitcoin, there's always a high chance for its value to increase in just a second. You'll end up losing all your bitcoin when you keep on using it for payment purposes. Bitcoin is like one of those precious stones. Just spend it in a practical way. Spend wisely because it's hard to earn bitcoin nowadays.
jimcroce

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

If this is true there will be a lot of happy hungry nerds out there  Wink

But seriously, I think more companies will start doing this because it's like getting paid twice for companies. And the second bonus payment is the one where they make the real money - aka when the price of BTC (or whatever) goes up!
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

Well and good if thats happen, it means something good or possitive   happens in bitcoin. It makes a start and a sample to other fastfood chain to also accepting bitcoin as well. And a start to offline businesses accepting bitcoin as payment.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
tutta_v

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

I think it will be interesting. But in my city have not yet built KFC Angry
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

This is good news because it would be less hassle right,but in my country does not yet exist. its really great the famouse fastfood can accept this crypto currency.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

Wow thats a good news the digital money is using for paying at different stores in some country, I hope the KFC in our country do that process too, so that It will be easier to buy chicken, drinks and other foods, that in case of emergency you will just show your qr code to the KFC store and then it will be accepted.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Julian Page

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

Fried chicken chain KFC Canada is accepting bitcoin – for a limited time and for a cryptocurrency-themed bucket of chicken, that is.

The limited-time marketing move sees the Canada-based chain advertising "The Bitcoin Bucket" complete with a Facebook-based live-tracker of the standing price for the product, which works out to roughly 20 Canadian dollars depending on the exchange rate with bitcoin.

That said, you can't exactly walk into a KFC location in Canada and pay with crypto at the cash register.

Instead, the company is accepting Bitcoin via BitPay as one of the options through an online check-out page. The Bitcoin Bucket will be delivered directly to the customer's address (the product also carries a $5 fee), according to the check-out process on its website.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

don't get why anyone would buy anything with bitcoin if cash can be used. Either doing it for the novelty effect or just bad at managing finances

Because now world is sick of flat money and all they want to do is digitally paying for everything and this is already happening and cash is not that much profitable as bitcoin is so stop comparing bitcoin with a minute representation of money, there are people who want to advance now mate and bitcoin is good way to create a cashless society where everyone has his money in smartphones so we should well come this change and I think KFC officials are very sharp they are molding their self as per requirement of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: