Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $$$ Galaxy S8 $$$ USA $$  (Read 135 times)
Edu_Crazyness (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:25:08 AM

I have two lightly used Galaxy s8 Phones they will be phone only they were used on Sprint Network

You will get :

Tracking Number will be given within 2 business days of cleared Payment

Phone only factory rest and ready for your use

Make offer  Via pm or Skype @ Epic_leaker

When contact will give you proof of items or will add them to the thread if needed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:05:18 AM

You will get :

You got the procedure worked up totally wrong. Let me explain how it’s supposed to be done correctly and honestly:

1. Seller (you) and buyer engage a trusted escrow on this site.
2. When escrow is ready and agrees to act as middle man, buyer sends him the coins.
3. Escrow confirms coins are in his control and advises you to ship the phone.
4. Buyer receives the phone and if all is well (not a dud or fake phone... not sim-locked... phone as described on your post above... you shipped an actual functioning phone and not rocks or cat poo) he then instructs escrow to release the coins to you.

Forget Skype and tracking numbers given after 2 business days of cleared payment... those are a scammer’s typical way of trading.

Batwingoz

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:37:46 AM

I have two lightly used Galaxy s8 Phones they will be phone only they were used on Sprint Network

You will get :

Phone only factory rest and ready for your use

Make offer  Via pm or Skype @ Epic_leaker

When contact will give you proof of items or will add them to the thread if needed

Just stating this before making my comment that i am not interested in buying the phone.
Are you planning to use an escrow for this? or not, No wonder what could be inside the pack even after  it has been shipped.
choetech

Activity: 214
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

Is their any legit way to buy Huh
Edu_Crazyness (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

You will get :

You got the procedure worked up totally wrong. Let me explain how it’s supposed to be done correctly and honestly:

2. When escrow is ready and agrees to act as middle man, buyer sends him the coins.
4. Buyer receives the phone and if all is well (not a dud or fake phone... not sim-locked... phone as described on your post above... you shipped an actual functioning phone and not rocks or cat poo) he then instructs escrow to release the coins to you.

Forget Skype and tracking numbers given after 2 business days of cleared payment... those are a scammer’s typical way of trading.

I can add it up on eBay I'm not only taking btc but other payments as well and I'm not against escrow either
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

You will get :

I can add it up on eBay I'm not only taking btc but other payments as well and I'm not against escrow either

Not again this story with uploading on E-Bay blah blah blah...
Post here your pics/proofs with the items that you state that you have,along with a piece of paper with your username here.
Then accept the escrow that the buyer will want to use (ofc trusted here). Besides he will pay him not you and forget Skype as mentioned already.

If it's true what you are saying then you can do it here (and prove it) easily. If not then you are full of crap. Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: