Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 08:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Altcoins in 2018  (Read 539 times)
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:11:56 AM

There are many alts out there to invest in. Check out my review of the best http://cryptocoindude.com/best-crypto-ico-opportunities-for-january-and-february-2018-part-ii/
Filantropica

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:22:36 AM

www.orbistransfer.com
Orbis money transfer and investment PRE-ICO
Min. Investment 0.50€ with 30% bonus
Team Saske

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:39:51 AM

Hello Everyone. I believe that 2018 is the rising of Altcoins.
my top picks for 2018 are as follows:

1. Cardano (ADA), the project behind the ADA coin, offers a blockchain environment that supports financial applications in an efficient and secure way. It boosts an architecture that has both users and regulators in mind, an unusual set up. Cardano ($ADA) could come to offer e-commerce providers a structure where they can operate with the benefits of the blockchain while obeying by the rules of the regulators overseeing them.

2. Electroneum ( ETN) is a mobile cryptocurrency which is powered by a mobile app. Electroneum promises to become the first digital coin to have general usage by its groundbreaking ease-of-use for the common mobile user.

3. STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain.

Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform.

4. Stellar (XLM) is a distributed, hybrid blockchain that is fully open-source. It is infrastructure that exists to facilitate cross-asset transfers of value, including payments. With just one integration into the Stellar Network, you will join an open, global financial network where all actors – be they people, payment networks, or banks – have equal access & economic participation.

5. EOS(EOS) is similar to a decentralised operating system, in practice this means that developers can build applications on EOS. Owning EOS coins is a claim on server resources. A developer needs to have EOS coins to use the EOS blockchain.

What are your thoughts about this, Can you share your top 5 picks too?

In no way should you ever put your cash into something which does not posses intrinsic value. Of every crypto out there, none of them do except one.

digdags111

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:41:05 AM

IXT is targeting insurance markets and reinsurance markets.
Market capitalization of current token against market size is too low.
And development has advanced without delay, MVP has already been completed.

Telegram Link
https://t.me/iXledger
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:05:16 AM

I liked the list of your coins and yes all are good and I am sure they will grow my list is almost same only few changes but I also like yours and I am planning to research more about yours only and also add them to my portfolio so I get more holding I am sharing my holding below so I hope you get some idea from my Holdings.

1. ADA
2. ETN
3. MANA
4. NEO
5. ETC

This is my list of holding for 2018 and I am sure they will grow huge in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: