Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still have faith on Litecoin?  (Read 217 times)
coldst (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:39:48 AM

As I entered the market, Litecoin was still the no.3 of all coins. And it is no.6 right now. To me it seemed that Litecoin is stepping downward and other coins (XEM, XLM for example) will be soon outrun its place. Just wondering how many of you still hodling it, and how many of you still have faith on this coin?
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:46:59 AM

Even the founder of litecoin have sold all of his coin, i dont know if this coin have a shoot to growing more. but still, litecoin allready have  name and enough age to survive. Just see dogecoin barely have no new development in last two years and still be nice coin to invest.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

having faith in your Litecoin is an very easy task to do, but to believe that this litecoin will grow any further at this point is hard to do, why? because you made your self panicking in these situation, we already knew that holding altcoin for long makes you more profits in the future, there are some altcoin that are still surviving even theres no new/update about theyre coins. so stay believing in your litecoin and have more faith for more better result.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

Just wondering how many of you still hodling it, and how many of you still have faith on this coin?

Not a worthy coin to hold as most of the coins that are even trailing it will eventually end up beating it at one point. After the creator himself sold all his LTC why would anyone believe the coin has a future?
There are much better and potential coins hold onto instead of LTC and being neither a holder nor having faith in it, I suggest to sell it and move on to other coins.
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

I still have faith for litecoin also I have couple litecoins. I'll hold them till 2019.
Mattwald

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:23:46 AM

Have had and still do have faith in litecoin. First got interested in it about 4 years ago and started mining it. My thought was with Charlie Lee it had serious potential to become.msinstream. even to.this day I thing he is the most important thing for litecoin and will continue to influence the price up or down. I heard today deep onion just got a new developer added.to their team that many of you might know.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:26:39 AM

I still have faith in ltc. Even though the creator Lee sold his ltc, I still think ltc will have a great 2018. Ltc has been holding strong above $200.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:36:23 AM

For me I still have faith on this coin it has already proven itself, it might take some beating now, but who hasn't? even btc also took it's own beating but surely this coins will rise up soon that is for sure. Litecoin is already known to people. As long as people still use it and people says that the coin has still value it will always have value. So no need to worry for now, if you have bought at a higher price then hold on to it until you make some profit then sell it.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:38:07 AM

There are some big changes that could come to Litecoin last August but for now maybe some people lost confidence in this coin, they see what happens to litcoin, but I'm sure there are still people who hold litecoin.

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

I still have faith for Litecoin and will surely surprise us soon. Just be patient and let them do the rest. Wink

Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

I have already sold last month all of my Litecoin, I have no confidence for the tokens, once he is the third of Cryptocurrency market, but now there are a lot of altcoin”s technology better than Litecoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

Have faith on it, even if this year there's a news about the price dropped of litecoin and ethereum price was also interrupted due to the plans of south korea for banning the cryptocurrencies trading. Let's just hope that litecoin will rise this year and will not drop.
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

I've honestly forgotten many days that Litecoin still exists. Not sure what that means but I guess I don't have much faith in it now that I think about it. So many other good options out there now I don't think Litecoin will last too much longer.. but I've been wrong before

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:18:22 AM

I have to litecoin but not enough to buy and invest in this coin because this altcoins are fall down continuously, so I decided to quit and withdraw the amount I invest in this coin. I guess if this coin can't grow up like ethereum or close with the ripple and stratis maybe some it was close or going dead. But this is only my speculation the final decision was always on the hand of the users.
banivur

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

wait a little, it will moon, litepay is soon)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

As I entered the market, Litecoin was still the no.3 of all coins. And it is no.6 right now. To me it seemed that Litecoin is stepping downward and other coins (XEM, XLM for example) will be soon outrun its place. Just wondering how many of you still hodling it, and how many of you still have faith on this coin?

In fact litecoin has already been declared "officially dead" for a long time, and only recently returned to the mainstream once it was pumped at the end of last year. However, I think that litecoin still has a long life as inseparable partner of bitcoin, and although it seems gradually that these "primitive" coins could be relegated from their current popularity, I think they have fulfilled well the transition between the official banking system and the most modern cryptocurrencies.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:18:45 AM

I've always wondered why this token hasn't died yet. What is it that has been holding up its price? Huh

SilverCoin300

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:23:14 AM

Out of ethereum bitcoin litecoin, which coin is actually used as a currency and trades instantly?
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

Yes..I still have faith for litecoin,as i have some of it.I was thought to have faith anything can happen in a space of time who knows!
Eddyc

Activity: 1018
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

Litecoin has been in the market for a long time, has passed through various types of markets, Bull, Bear, recently with the news of the eviction of the creator of the currency, shook the structures a little, the past image was that he abandoned the project, but has another vision, he sold his coins to generate the idea of decentralization and with the idea of decentralizing the currency I believe in Litecoin, just needs some updates on the currency itself.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: