Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still have faith on Litecoin?  (Read 211 times)
bonipper

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

It's got fast confirmations in a network with no backlog of transactions, and it's on most exchanges. People make use of those features to move money quickly and cheaply between exchanges. The fact people are making use of it gives me faith in it.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:24:58 PM

I am confident about Litecoin's future. Its part of the old guard and one of the few coins actually used as currency, rather than speculation.  I know of people that use it for purchases, and more so than Bitcoin with its fees, its also available on Coinbase for fiat, so its really one of the major coins.  When crypto crashes, Litecoin will be one of the survivors.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

Litecoin having a great future ahead, it wont go any where, I believe its still under valued.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Robin789

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

First got interested in it about 4 years ago and started mining Litecoin,
People make use of those features to move money quickly and cheaply between exchanges.
But I think Litecoin is very slow, Its also available on Coinbase for fiat. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: