Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP / FREE ALTCOINS] - SUCHAPP  (Read 123 times)
Rejarul (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:48:02 AM

Hello guys,

see below for an interactive airdrop (source: Airdropalert.com). To participate you need only to provide a non-exchange wallet ETH address (e.g. MyEtherWallet) so SuchApp - following ICO - can send you your coins reward. Tasks are pretty cool and fast (standard socials support and survey!). But this is for sure a funny way of collecting coins!!!

Asking you why am I sharing this? I have incentive to share it to the community as the below link contains my referral code already - hence i will get extra coins as well!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Link below:

http://vy.tc/eZnlc62
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:28:39 AM

Hello guys,

see below for an interactive airdrop (source: Airdropalert.com). To participate you need only to provide a non-exchange wallet ETH address (e.g. MyEtherWallet) so SuchApp - following ICO - can send you your coins reward. Tasks are pretty cool and fast (standard socials support and survey!). But this is for sure a funny way of collecting coins!!!

Asking you why am I sharing this? I have incentive to share it to the community as the below link contains my referral code already - hence i will get extra coins as well!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Link below:

http://vy.tc/eZnlc62

Announcing about incoming projects and airdrops is good but using the right thread is important. Also obeying rules of a forum is important and very necessary. I think we were instructed not to post our referral links here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: