Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Candy Bitcoin Cash hard fork  (Read 135 times)
grantycoiner (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:33:03 AM

Bitcoin Candy  Bitcoin Cash  hard fork !!

I got this email today

ViaBTC <noreply@mail.viabtc.com>
Jan 10 (2 days ago)

to me
Dear ViaBTC users:

On January 13th, 2018, at block height of 512666, a hard fork will happen on Bitcoin Cash (BCH) blockchain and create a new blockchain asset - Bitcoin Candy (Token: CDY; Website: www.bitcoincandy.one). Bitcoin Candy (CDY) adopts an 8MB blocksize limit and Difficulty Adjustment Algorithm (DAA). CDY supports GPU mining with EQUIHASH algorithm and has a total supply of 21 billion.

On January 13th, 2018 (Block height 512666), ViaBTC will take a “snapshot” of every user’s BCH balance at the fork time. On the basis of “snapshot”, we will allocate CDY to your CoinEx account against a 1:1000 ratio on your ViaBTC BCH assets.

BCH mining, deposit and withdrawal will remain available in ViaBTC during BCH forking period.

How to get CDY in CoinEx

For your convenience of buying or selling CDY after the fork, we will allocate your CDY assets to your CoinEx account.

1. Already got a CoinEx account
If your CoinEx account is registered with the same Mobile or Email as your ViaBTC account, please refer to Step 3;
Otherwise, please refer to Step 2.

2. Never registered a CoinEx account
Please register a new CoinEx account with your binded Mobile or Email of ViaBTC account. Then go to Wallet and collect your CDY: https://www.coinex.com/my/wallet.
NOTE: CDY under the same ViaBTC account will ONLY be allocated ONCE. Please do not register repeatedly.

3. Get your CDY
Sign in with your CoinEx account registered with the same Mobile or Email of ViaBTC account, go to Wallet and collect your CDY: https://www.coinex.com/my/wallet.

Please feel free to drop an email to support@coinex.com if you have any questions.

CoinEx reserves the rights of final explanation for this statement.

Thank you for your support!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contacts Info

Email: support@viabtc.com

Twitter: @ViaBTC

pool.viabtc.com

what do you think !

1 SCAM

2 more free coins

3 dont give a f*ck

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
grantycoiner (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

January 13th, 2018, at block height of 512666, a hard fork will happen on Bitcoin Cash

BUMP

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: