Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 08:20:07 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What steps must be completed to allow PM  (Read 423 times)
jcrew (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 06:50:00 PM

I am sure this is answered somewhere obvious, but I looked, I feel thoroughly, and did not find it. I apologize if my failure is offensive.

I have read this site for a few months and only registered because I need to PM someone.  I apparently cannot handle this is any other fashion. All I can find, as instructions go, is that I must hang out in Newbie, make some posts, and don't be stupid (I am hoping this post does not qualify as stupid).  It is not real clear, to me at least, how long this process takes.  Time is a big factor, for me.

So if anyone has personal experience on what it takes to go from where I am to where I need to be, I would very much appreciate a nudge in the right direction. I am not asking to be a special case nor do I expect any changes to the rules.

Thank you very much for taking time to read this and respond.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4759

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 07:15:46 PM

From the NEWBIE README thread pinned to the top of the Newbie forum:

you need 1 post to be able to send a PM

You now have 1 post, so theoretically you should now be able to send a PM.
jcrew (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 07:27:15 PM

Apparently posting this one question was enough.  It did take several minutes to update this, as I had to wait 6 minutes between posts. Thank you for your kindness.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: