Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] iPhone 4 32GB GSM Unlocked Worldwide Ready SHSH Blobs Included Jailbroken  (Read 1166 times)
ReCat (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 07:00:59 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 03:34:26 PM by ReCat

Hello, I have recently decided that I want to sell my iPhone 4, to get an android instead. I am looking to sell it for   + Shipping to you from the US ZIP code 33314.

Escrow Policy:
I will only begin the process of resetting the phone, and packaging it once an escrow (John. K.) informs me that they have received a BTC payment for the phone. YES. That means we do have to use an escrow.

After payment, I will do another quick demonstration on video of the phone functionality at the post office, and then package it in the post office, and show the destination address on the video, and then show the post office employee taking the package from my hands, and this video will be given to the escrow for solid proof of delivery. I am very serious about providing an honest trade without being liable on my side.

I have also taken a video demonstration of the phone's functionality and condition. Please watch in HD. Click below to view.

It is an iPhone 4, 32GB Model, Factory Unlocked GSM model. Suitable for international use or use on any US SIM-CARD based carrier. Good IMEI.

CONDITION: It is MINT. Noticeable scratches on the front and back, but the phone operates fully. I use it on a regular basis.

WHAT YOU GET: Only what is pictured is included. This means that the charging cable will NOT be included. The iPhone will be restored in iTunes and will NOT have any of the jailbreak tweaks seen in the photos or videos installed. Instead it will run pure stock iOS 6.1.3. OPTIONALLY I can reset it to a jailbroken iOS 6.1 at no additional price.

I also have it's SHSH blobs for iOS 6.1. This means that after a restore in iTunes to iOS 6.1.3 you can still downgrade to a jailbroken iOS 6.1 at any time. These are only useful to technical users. Link to SHSH blobs for this iPhone.

Cheers

~Re

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 07:03:40 PM

CONDITION: It is MINT. Noticeable scratches on the front and back [...]
"mint" implies "like new".

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
ReCat (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 07:07:36 PM

CONDITION: It is MINT. Noticeable scratches on the front and back [...]
"mint" implies "like new".
Mint to me has always implied the opposite. Not like new, but not damaged either.

Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
grue
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 07:10:12 PM

Mint to me has always implied the opposite. Not like new, but not damaged either.
Not too sure about electronics, but for collectables, mint always meant prefect condition.
Mint condition is an expression used in the description of pre-owned goods. Originally, the phrase comes from the way collectors describe the condition of coins. As the name given to a coin factory is a "mint", then mint condition is the condition a coin is in when it leaves the mint.[1] Over time, the term "mint" began to be used to describe many different items having excellent, like-new quality.
Variations

The term mint condition is often used to describe a collectible item such as an action figure, doll, or toy that is as good as new without any scratches or other damage. The term is also widely used in philately,[1] record collecting,[2] and comic books.[3]

Abbreviations include:[4]

NRFB – Never removed from box
    MIB – Mint in box
    MIP – Mint in package
    MOC – Mint on card (For accessories sold attached to a card)

When describing trading cards, perfect condition is used to describe the condition as it is when pulled from a pack, mint would be new but opened.

ReCat (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 07:13:33 PM

When I have purchased electronics from eBay, Mint always meant "With some scratches". If the item has absolutely no scratches, then the word "Like New" is used.

smscotten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 07:27:02 PM

"Mint" means "fresh from the mint" i.e. untouched by human hands. There is only one context in which any form of damage is acceptable when describing something as mint, and that is when there are "bag marks" which come from coins hitting one another during manufacturing and packaging. "Like new" means, "almost as good as new" and is not as good as mint.

Just saying. You disclosed the marks and showed photos and that's the important thing in my mind.

grue
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 07:43:15 PM

When I have purchased electronics from eBay, Mint always meant "With some scratches". If the item has absolutely no scratches, then the word "Like New" is used.
Ebay isn't filled with the most intelligent people around. Sellers are always trying to come up with "better" descriptions and titles, so we often end up with oxymorons like this.

ReCat (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 07:46:16 PM

Ebay isn't filled with the most intelligent people around. Sellers are always trying to come up with "better" descriptions and titles, so we often end up with oxymorons like this.
Well, it doesn't matter anyways. I have it described and pictured.

ReCat (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 03:34:00 PM

SOLD!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: