Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Korean Theory with no proof whatsoever  (Read 267 times)
SHBlizzard (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:32:19 AM

My theory is that the Korean Gov't said they would ban crypto so that their special interest groups could buy in at a discount after missing out on all these gains. I think that the korean Gov't eventually will back down to a certain extent.

thats it for my conspiracy theory of the day

edit: i think the Korean market will come back stronger than ever before

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

Yeah it's a good theory, I have the same feeling as you too, it's like they try to create fud to buy the dip and makes a lot of profit, the same thing happen during the china ban and when Jamie Dimon the CEO of JP morgan try to fud bitcoin and then he bought it during the dip

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
bgdmxd

Activity: 186

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

Yes, it's a very plausible theory. People in certain positions can easily use their power to manipulate crypto market and profit from it.

Kinieter

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

why would anyone buy high and sell low , argh , FUD  Huh

what i learn from my qtum journey is , buy it at $18, hodl it when its down to $9 , sell it when it goes to $90  , and it takes 4 months for just this one trade , where it change my whole lifee
heyspongebob

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:00:29 AM

Yes, it's a very plausible theory. People in certain positions can easily use their power to manipulate crypto market and profit from it.

Well said, this is the essence of actual cryptotrading, unfortunately governments can be wolfs disguised as sheep in this game, decentralization and anonymity cause this and there is not much we can do about it, is an inherent risk to this world.
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

Not just plausible but very likely

I live in SE Asia and the Koreans are indeed a sharp bunch of investors. They know better than most how to play the game.
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

hey guys how we can actually now which coins the korean/asian like the most??
this is such a big market with tron, omg, wanchain etc
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

My theory is that the Korean Gov't said they would ban crypto so that their special interest groups could buy in at a discount after missing out on all these gains. I think that the korean Gov't eventually will back down to a certain extent.

We will never have proof of it but insider trading is nothing new, that happens all the time, and most of the time people are not caught and that is why they keep doing it, it is very easy to see that such a news will lower the price of all the coins and then savvy investors can invest and get some easy profits.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

I do like you theory, but to me Govt careless about the threat of Crypto now, don't be surprise that most of these Central Bank have some BTC on hold, these guys are smart people. I think I like what ia going on in Korea because things there is going is gamblimg which is bad for the space
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

A country that likes technology like Korea. I don't think it's gonna stop the crypto .

akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

well that fud news is not new in the world of crypto. we survived the chinese fud news last year and the wallstreet conspiracy and now the number one hater of bitcoin jamie dimon is one of the people pushing cryptocurrencies now. just hodl and watch how they manipulate the market.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

Nah.  It's just the media trying to make it sound worse than it seems.  You know how it is.  They need to do sensationalize stuff to get your attention and increase their ratings.  And Korea BTC ban FUD is the new China BTC ban FUD.  I wonder who's next...  Japan?

But of course there were some people who knew it was all bs and bought at the bottom. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

It is possible, see how rapidly bitcoin lost 2000$ of his value in no time when they announced that theory, now its possible they wanted a quick profit. Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

I don't think they have a such decision making mechanism that can be used to make profit. It is government not pump dump group. Above all it is fud.
seoulfood

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

There is a lot of confusion about this even in the country, but all clear!!!  Grin

https://cointelegraph.com/news/official-no-cryptocurrency-trading-ban-in-south-korea-government-says

s.
iwillhodl

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:23:43 AM

due to this: https://cointelegraph.com/news/official-no-cryptocurrency-trading-ban-in-south-korea-government-says

seems like you were right

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

The Korean government is already back tracking saying that they still need to work on the bill etc. I highly doubt they are going to ban all exchanges. Seems like a powerplay to the exchanges saying we have the power to ban you, so do as we say

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

This is a good theory, but I don't think that S. Korean government will ban crypto at all.
However, they will tighen a lot the regulations about crypto and I guess others will follow them.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

I've read a bit in to this and it seems like bs.

1. I'm reading SK are banning crypto exchanges from operating in SK
2. I'm not reading anything about SK citizens not being allowed to own crypto or trade outside of SK

If I'm wrong please some one correct me, as there's a huge difference between the 2.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Its a good theory but not convincing enough for a reason why the Korean government isn't banning bitcoin, maybe the reason for this is they plan on bring their own crypto that will be centralized unlike bitcoin which has no central authority....and these guys should know a lot about tech and they wouldnt let the blockchain pass them...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: