Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICOs of Q1 2018  (Read 851 times)
Mr.Dalton (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:48:46 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 04:01:36 AM by Mr.Dalton

What is your top pick and why?

Mine is by far CoinMetro:

1. Instant crypto-to-fiat and fiat-to-crypto + debit cards. This will appeal to a lot of people

2. On top of providing an exchange with sophisticated trading platform, they will introduce new crypto investment vehicles like ETCFs (essentially crypto ETFs). I myself was looking for crypto ETFs before I got into trading, and the reason I got into trading was because I couldn't find any. I think that will appeal to a lot of traditional investors and will serve to provide liquidity to a lot of ERC-20 tokens.

3. They own forex broker FXPIG, which means they already have tons of experience in a similar industry, and also have the contacts and experience of dealing with banks and regulators.

4. All fees paid using their native token COIN (XCM), percentage of COINs collected from fees are burned, every quarter 20% of FXPIG's and CoinMetro's net profits go into a reserve to buy back COIN

5. They are proactively seeking regulation and licensing in as many countries as possible. While I'm more of a libertarian type, let's face it, in order to see mass adoption,
this community needs to get regulated.

6. On Telegram the team is incredibly responsive and open to all kinds of questions, including their CEO. There is zero amount of defensiveness and they really try to be super transparent. No bullshitting and beating around the bush. I also recommend looking up the AMA with their CEO.

There is more info in this medium article
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:12:47 AM

Well, I have read that several ICOs are already successful in the early part of 2018. Envion has already raised 64 Million USD in just 26 days and the ICO is still ongoing. Crypterium and SwissBorg were just successful sold outs. 4NEW is still ongoing and has already raised more than 30 Million USD. Titanium on the other hand has already gathered more than 5 Million USD in a few days. The ICO is going to end in the late part of February. Titanium has the high potential of being a sold out as well.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

It is preemptive to tag an ICO best or worst while still in the quarter you specified. We should wait to get to the Q2 before judging the Q1. That's the only way to judge right. Anyway, we have had some good ICOs within a few days in the year 2018 and some the above poster has listed. In addition, there is the Bitcoinwhitecoin ICO that proved to be a great success and should be listed on great exchanges this month.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

BeeToken : discentralied Airbnb, this is a new market and is growing at a good rate, projects like Bluezelle, Metroneum, and Dadi have a huge chance of huge success if the team can deliver on their promises
Mr.Dalton (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:26:09 AM

It is preemptive to tag an ICO best or worst while still in the quarter you specified. We should wait to get to the Q2 before judging the Q1. That's the only way to judge right. Anyway, we have had some good ICOs within a few days in the year 2018 and some the above poster has listed. In addition, there is the Bitcoinwhitecoin ICO that proved to be a great success and should be listed on great exchanges this month.

That's why I posted in the Speculation section, so we can speculate Cheesy
Stakies

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:39:53 AM

im preferer with frd cryptoken . they looks promising . and looks like real big company  . they launch they coin in 11 country . one of that country in my country in 5 stars hotel . and im do research about them in google and found they launch in dubai and singapore also . hopes this is real good start to affiliate with them with get their coin .
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:26:58 AM

I like envion amlt and crowdwiz icos for this month. Especially crowdwiz amlt icos are not known by so many people but they have very huge potential in mid term.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

I really like the Tradove B2B ICO.

https://bbcoin.tradove.com/

They have a good team with a lot of experience in different companies. They also manually refunded some users because there was FUD spreading about them and some were calling it a scam (I don't think it's a scam).

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

hi guys, you should take a loot at Fortknoxter. It is like gmail+skype+onedrive all it one. It's not a commercial of the project. I am totally consider that project is really strong. They have a beta already done, you can check it. Also they work with Coca-Cola now. Project is 3 years in progress, software is mature!   

thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

Envion is promoting on facebook, which makes me quite cautious, seriously.

Nucleus Vision, Bee token and Dadi are my choice.

S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

Check eztoken. Beetoken. Rentberry. Selfkey. Wepower. FAST INVEST ICO
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

Hi guys . Tell us what's promising ICO . Where better to invest your money and earn well ? I would be very grateful
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

You should consider investing in Thekey because this is a completely potential project and is attracting a huge community. I think TKY will have a very high price when listed on the exchange and will soon reach $ 1 right after the start
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 01:12:00 PM by malikusama

I can't predict that which will going to be the best but according to me Token Pay (ICO ended) and TravelFlex looks promising.
The road map and whitepaper of both the ICOs looks so exciting.
Token Pay claims to be the most secure coin introduced by one of the famous internet anonymity and security provider i.e TOR.
TravelFlex coin will going to provide a much better network than other cryptos regarding sacability, powered by some big companies like Emirates.
SiiGLe

Activity: 161

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

Lately almost most ICOs are going good . I believe current situation of markets have a big part in this. Normally i wouldn’t analyze most of them but in today’s conditions i am trying to analyze each of them even if not going to participate.

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

For me there are many ICO projects for you to choose but Wepower is probably the project you should invest in next time because their platform is really great and they have a very good advertising strategy. I think this project will soon be successful before the public sale officially began

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

There are some very solid projects and upcomijg ICOs, read fully upon an ICO before investing because that will make the difference, I invested in VEN ico a while back that paid me very good and what an amazing project, same goes with WABI, I read and researched about the projects and paid me well, try to read about upcoming ICO thekey and Daneel.io also high hopes for in the future.

cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

RentBerry and SelfKey - both have great projects with real world value and strong backing teams, investors and partnerships.
Davido93

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:25:29 PM

What is your top pick and why?

Mine is by far CoinMetro:

1. Instant crypto-to-fiat and fiat-to-crypto + debit cards. This will appeal to a lot of people

2. On top of providing an exchange with sophisticated trading platform, they will introduce new crypto investment vehicles like ETCFs (essentially crypto ETFs). I myself was looking for crypto ETFs before I got into trading, and the reason I got into trading was because I couldn't find any. I think that will appeal to a lot of traditional investors and will serve to provide liquidity to a lot of ERC-20 tokens.

3. They own forex broker FXPIG, which means they already have tons of experience in a similar industry, and also have the contacts and experience of dealing with banks and regulators.

4. All fees paid using their native token COIN (XCM), percentage of COINs collected from fees are burned, every quarter 20% of FXPIG's and CoinMetro's net profits go into a reserve to buy back COIN

5. They are proactively seeking regulation and licensing in as many countries as possible. While I'm more of a libertarian type, let's face it, in order to see mass adoption,
this community needs to get regulated.

6. On Telegram the team is incredibly responsive and open to all kinds of questions, including their CEO. There is zero amount of defensiveness and they really try to be super transparent. No bullshitting and beating around the bush. I also recommend looking up the AMA with their CEO.

There is more info in this medium article

1. Fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat.
It is OXY coin future. This one seems copy of OXY,

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

LUVEN (cancer diagnosys), ETHEAL (healt care), ONZ!!!!! (minable) take a look and decide for yourself  Wink

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: