Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICOs of Q1 2018  (Read 851 times)
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

I have to give it to Credist, they are not creating a lot of noise in their thread and consider as the next promising coin after Ethereum but we still have to see this after they launch their platform I am excited on this coin is one of its early holders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:24:08 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

I really like the project Nucleus Vision. If the team succeeds in realizing everything conceived, I think this project will succeed! Also a pretty good project is Beaxy. I put great hopes on these projects, I think you should look at them.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
serenacalce

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

Check Auctus. Coinvest. Proof of toss. FAST INVEST ICO
Bosonnary

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

And how do you feel about the rating of ICObench, can open their rating and see the best ICO on this site?
mimondbatchrog

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

The top ICO with the greatest potential is Marinecoinandaltcoin worth buying in 2018 is worth buying is CMT, XRP and MarinecoinMTC transfer rate of extremely fast.Also marinecoin is a free ico coin and it is also a free ico coin and can be bought on the floor. It is worth investing.Marinecoin is a time dilution technologyAlso about MTC are marinecoin coins are free 20,000 coin MTC every day http://marineco.in.The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distributionSome information about Marinecoin that I have found. Water supply for MTC: 9 billion MTC.Marinecoin is the best thing like nano is zero fees.You can become a marinecoin investor on f1cx.com.- Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligence.MTC is more and more crowded community all over the world. And the blockchain technology is extremely powerful.You can trade MTCs with 3 btc, ltc or doge coins on f1cx.comMarinecoin is mtc.MTC is machine to machine.Marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence payment network.Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.marinecoin is environmentally friendly and iodine.You can store your MTC coin on the following 3 purses:Windows Wallet: marineco.in/download/Marinecoin.zipPaper Wallet: marineco.in/walletMac OS Wallet: marineco.in/download/Marinecoin-qt.dmg
Ecex.Exchange

Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

Ziggurat ICO will end 19.04.2018  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

https://token.store/trade/ZIG

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
shadowtree

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:59:43 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:00:18 PM by shadowtree

I'm trying to stay clear of most ICOs since most of them either fail or they are scams.
Ecex.Exchange

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

Starting from April 2018 we pay monthly interest 2% for ZIG token holdings on Ecex Exchange accounts.
Withdraw or accumulate interest - the choice is your's
https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

Check Nexo.Grain. UCHIT.DAV NETWORK.PHOTO CHAIN. FAST INVEST ICO
heidikarenina

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:02:01 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:06:28 PM by heidikarenina

here are 21,000 people in the telegram. The number of people is increasing day by day. pre-sale january 22.
Ian Balinan will attend this ico’

Hycon
nwp
Thrive

you should definitely investigate; and at least you should invest.

pedrasantos

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:22:28 AM

Some of the promising projects are  DAO stack, Cappasity ,UCHIT,4new. These are my picks.
CryptoLifeP

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

What is your top pick and why?

Mine is by far CoinMetro:

1. Instant crypto-to-fiat and fiat-to-crypto + debit cards. This will appeal to a lot of people

2. On top of providing an exchange with sophisticated trading platform, they will introduce new crypto investment vehicles like ETCFs (essentially crypto ETFs). I myself was looking for crypto ETFs before I got into trading, and the reason I got into trading was because I couldn't find any. I think that will appeal to a lot of traditional investors and will serve to provide liquidity to a lot of ERC-20 tokens.

3. They own forex broker FXPIG, which means they already have tons of experience in a similar industry, and also have the contacts and experience of dealing with banks and regulators.

4. All fees paid using their native token COIN (XCM), percentage of COINs collected from fees are burned, every quarter 20% of FXPIG's and CoinMetro's net profits go into a reserve to buy back COIN

5. They are proactively seeking regulation and licensing in as many countries as possible. While I'm more of a libertarian type, let's face it, in order to see mass adoption,
this community needs to get regulated.

6. On Telegram the team is incredibly responsive and open to all kinds of questions, including their CEO. There is zero amount of defensiveness and they really try to be super transparent. No bullshitting and beating around the bush. I also recommend looking up the AMA with their CEO.

There is more info in this medium article

Exchanges are good choice.

For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

2018 q1'de exactly the desired gains could not be achieved, the reason for this is certainly the ICO's coincide with the month of the month. The Taurus has begun to show itself slowly as the ICO of April, like May, will earn big profits.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
dmitro853

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

I like several projects, such as NEX, NebulaAI, Dfinity (but they have already made announcements that they will not conduct ICO, for those who subscribed to them, there will be air travel) and Edenchain. Each of them has a good perspective
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

With the numerous ICOs coming out nowadays, its hard to get the diamond out of the rough, so to speak. Luckily, its had to separate the good ones from the mediocre ones, but its quite hard to get the best ones from the good ones.
Instead of having everyone tell you that Rentberry, Multiversum and/or Arblock are good ICOs that you should probably invest (they are..) but the point here is that you should do your own research to find out what, in your mind, will be most promising ICO of this year, so that you can make suitable decisions.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

I like several projects, such as NEX, NebulaAI, Dfinity (but they have already made announcements that they will not conduct ICO, for those who subscribed to them, there will be air travel) and Edenchain. Each of them has a good perspective
you're right. these projects are really nice and they will make a lot of names in the future. I wanted to participate in that Edenchain but I missed it. NEX is the future of NEO. Smiley
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:23:05 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:27:51 PM by Eleanorjean11

It seems to me that the best and most promising ICOs, which will bring us a huge profit, is:

Faceter
nwp
Opiria

We with the team invested in these ICOs and we know that they will come out on good exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: