Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICOs of Q1 2018  (Read 851 times)
dominikzacny

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:55:46 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 08:46:20 AM by dominikzacny

It seems to me that the best and most promising ICOs, which will bring us a huge profit, is:
KYC Legal
photochain
4new

We with the team invested in these ICOs and we know that they will come out on good exchanges.
mpeis007

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

I plan to fully fill NEX's hard cap per person since I was lucky enough to be included. I also plan to spend a few ETH on BullToken. Seems like an interesting project and fits my vision of passive income investments.
summerbray

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:11:46 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:23:20 PM by summerbray

Check Auctus. Coinvest,Nwp. FAST INVEST ICO
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

I like several projects, such as NEX, NebulaAI, Dfinity (but they have already made announcements that they will not conduct ICO, for those who subscribed to them, there will be air travel) and Edenchain. Each of them has a good perspective
you're right. these projects are really nice and they will make a lot of names in the future. I wanted to participate in that Edenchain but I missed it. NEX is the future of NEO. Smiley
Nex is good project. But I prefer icos on Ethereum blockchain. And NebulaAI is definetly one of the best projects I have seen.
filiparoxo

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:39:42 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:49:21 PM by filiparoxo

I really like the project are listed below

HybridBlock (Trading) - Innovative trading and education platform for leveraging the disruptive technologies emerging from the blockchain space.

Photochain (Photography) - Photochain taps into new markets by redefining who the content creators are and empowers them to monetize their work in a fair and efficient way.
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:35:55 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:55:24 PM by wilsonwilly1

It seems to me that the best and most promising ICOs, which will bring us a huge profit, is:
open platform
NWP
4new
Auctus
Etherinc

We with the team invested in these ICOs and we know that they will come out on good exchanges.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

I think you should pay attention to ICO Acorn Collective. Crowdfunding project that combines a set of necessary properties. On the presale collected 5kk $. ICO will start on may 26.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:10:16 PM

At the moment there is a lot of ICO.  Therefore, it is important to choose a couple for yourself.  BO ICO is gaining more and more momentum.  This is Paytomat for me.  When choosing it is important to take into account the company's reputation, feedback on it.  And even if you believe in their idea.  And to say clearly what ICO will be good in the future is unrealistic, because everything depends on people and their emotional component
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

Etherinc and Equitybase are the best icos of the moment, they are raising a lot of money and tihs is a good sign. Also, i saw another which was called "insureum" they are being a succesfull ICO at the moment.

At the moment there is a lot of ICO.  Therefore, it is important to choose a couple for yourself.  BO ICO is gaining more and more momentum.  This is Paytomat for me.  When choosing it is important to take into account the company's reputation, feedback on it.  And even if you believe in their idea.  And to say clearly what ICO will be good in the future is unrealistic, because everything depends on people and their emotional component

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

You know, we can talk a lot about good companies and reliable investments for a long time; I usually trust those who, at milder times, show that they stubbornly go to the goal.  About a long time ago he began to read about Paytomat, captured their faith in their project.  And then a friend from the Netherlands recently calls me, says he saw Paytomat in a restaurant near his home.  That's fun for me.  Really thought I had a good intuition.  You can read them in chat telegrams to understand why I thought so.
Evakotel

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

Some of the promising projects are  Metronome, Kambria, GoNetwork, Harmony. These are my picks.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

One of the best ICOs of first quarter was REMME. The ICO was finished in Feb and it followed with coin being listed on various portals. It was rated 4.4/5 by ICOBENCH which is a very reputable website. Their pre sale in december was able to raise 1.8Mn $ which was a success and by 22nd Feb they had raised a considerable amount of money.
Their product is the future of blockchain powered authentication processes since they would take away the human intervention completely and would ensure error free authentication.
ludmilawolff

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 04:00:28 PM by ludmilawolff

In my personal research I think this ICOs have good future. Please do your own research before investing.

Cradstack

Fantom

nwp

Metronome
Belal

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

To find a good ICO project and invest this is not straightforward. There are currently too many fraudulent projects. Therefore, the selection of good projects to invest need more time and knowledge.
Rossalex

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:45:03 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 12:05:09 PM by Rossalex

neo exchange and Photochain is very promossing icos you can have look on them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: