Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining Contracts  (Read 10301 times)
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3273

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 10:47:09 PM

The rise in difficulty is the number one factor by far. Difficulty will increase about 50% each month for the next year and that makes 1 GH/s worth about 0.18 BTC (and falling). If you are paying more than that, you are going to lose money.

Also keep in mind that paying significantly more for a 2 year contract over a 1 year contract is a mistake because your contract will hardly be mining anything after one year.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
ijphlrnxewho
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:42:46 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 02:08:39 AM by Actor_Tom_Truong

Add this one to your list of Bitcoin Mining Contracts

http://www.CryptoCurrencyInc.com

http://www.CryptoCurrencyInc.com now offering bitcoin mining hosting service starting at $10 per 1 Gh/s
works for 12 months.
Jabbatheslutt

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:46:19 AM

http://www.minerlease.com/contracts
They are liar :
they say:
Each contract gives 200MH/s of mining power for one year. It will generate about 1.1BTC in one year.

Nobody know how much BTC it will be after year? but I feel that it will by much less that 1.1

You're a newbie aren't ya?

"It will generate about 1.1BTC in one year". They aren't talking about actual money, they're talking about the amount of Bitcoins generated. The currency symbol for Bitcoin is "BTC", just like how USD is the currency symbol for "United States Dollar". So, they're not lying.
You're a newbie lol. He is trying to say they haven't accounted for difficulty increases.
MicroFi

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 11:32:30 AM

Are these bitcoin mining contracts even profitable at all?
Wouldn't the (potential!) profits be a lot lower than if you would buy and hold bitcoins anyway?

I'm currently trading on Mtgox and I don't think I could get the same kind of profits by mining.

฿: 1NvAd48YHKCBUbEhy8LzGmYk8KY9AFvEui
Jacq108

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 02:27:20 PM

With the dynamics of bitcoin how could these contracts payoff. Wouldn't mining contracts for litecoin be more profitable at this point?
balogh

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 09:03:33 PM

Hi,

I am using the http://www.contractbtcminer.com/member site since july.

It is paying well.
R
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:55:52 AM

Hi,

I am using the http://www.contractbtcminer.com/member site since july.

It is paying well.
R

Only post in newbie section about contract site.

Seems legit.
BTC-BTC

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:41:16 PM

HI,

Last month I purchesed a mining contract that works in a method of re-investment fund. so when I started my contract was 5gh/s and at the moment my contract is 15gh/s. The idea of the website is that the increase of the difficulty wont be that affective on you.
I didn't write this post before I actually received any btc from this website.

So what I can say about them?

* they are paying every 15th and 30th of each month.
* they guarantee minimum  of 0.045 btc/contract/week
* their support answer emails very fast (most emails were answered in less then a day).
                     (it is hard to find all this information on the website, I managed to collect it all because I was curios and I sent many emails)
* they have very nice Affiliate program so here is my secret motivation to share with you this information. but hey if by sharing this information we both will earn lots of bitcoins then why not? right?
* they have 3 kinds of contracts:
Indefinite Contracts yes this is very abstract in a matter of time span but the idea is that it will go on as long as it is possible to mine (when there will be 21M btc in the world) or until this company will decide to disappear I have no way to check how trustful they are but they gave me first payment so it seems they are ok.
this contract is the best of their deals then they have decided to put a 5000 contracts like this as their limit this cost 1.1btc

1 year Contract unlimited numbers of contracts this cost 0.8btc

6 month Contract it is not yet availible it will be limited as well to 5000 to those who don't want to risk a lot this cost 0.5btc

so far they have kept their promisses with me and a friend of mine so if they will keep all their promises it will be maximum 22 weeks to recive one bitcoin with this contract. with every kind of their contracts the actually guarantee pretty high profit.

please if you decide to purches a contract write my member ID as your Affiliate. my member ID: ULIF8968

oh yes I almost forgot the link for the website: http://contractbtcminer.com/member

Thanks,
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:07:52 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 09:21:14 PM by odolvlobo

Last month I purchesed a mining contract that works in a method of re-investment fund. so when I started my contract was 5gh/s and at the moment my contract is 15gh/s.

This post is suspicious. Like the one above, this is the poster's only post on the site. At best, someone is spamming the site. At worst, it is a scam.

This is why I think the site should be avoided:

According to this person, he bought 5 GH/s a month ago and now it is 15 GH/s due to the "reinvestment fund", but there is no way 5 GH/s can mine enough BTC to buy 10 GH/s in just a month. 5 GH/s will mine less than 0.05 BTC in a month and a one year 10 GH/s contract costs 0.80 BTC.

According to this person, the site pays a minimum of 0.045 BTC per week per contract (10 GH/s), but 10 GH/s only mines 0.030 BTC per week. They cannot possibly pay a minimum of 0.045 per contract.

According to the site, an "indefinite" contract (10 GH/s) costs 1.1 BTC. That is 0.11 BTC per GH/s, which is twice what cex.io costs, Furthermore an "indefinite" contract of 10 GH/s will mine less than 0.3 BTC, so you will lose 0.8 BTC on every contract.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
BTC-BTC

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:39:01 AM

Hi odolvlobo!

well that is right it was my first and only post on this site.
I tried to get some affilates from here. and this is because when I bought this contract it was after reading in forums such as this one about
contractBTCminer. I decided to give it a try and it seemed to be working fine,
so I decided to increase the payments by having more people on my affilante program.
about the 15 gh/s I have no idea where did you got the info that it is only 10 gh/s. on my profile in the website it was written "all contracts are 15 gh/s".

Anyway I hope your reply had scared people away. since last morning the website is down. I lost almost everything I payed them and some of my affilantes lost all they put. it was probably a scam, but I got scamed too  Embarrassed

I'm interested to know how big is the scam... just since I bought the contract I know about 4 more who got scamed.
please, if contractBTCminer has scamed you too please write me an email with the story and I will try to create a post with all the details so others will have more information about those stuff in the future.

email I opened for this porpose: scammed.by.contract@gmail.com

here are the details of the domain:

http://whois.domaintools.com/contractbtcminer.com.

probably all are fake details... the phone is slovakia and the city is in Czech Republic. but if anyone have some more details please send them
maybe we could get enough details to catch the guys that are responsible for that scam.

thanks and hope we will never get to be scammed again!

Last month I purchesed a mining contract that works in a method of re-investment fund. so when I started my contract was 5gh/s and at the moment my contract is 15gh/s.

This post is suspicious. Like the one above, this is the poster's only post on the site. At best, someone is spamming the site. At worst, it is a scam.

This is why I think the site should be avoided:

According to this person, he bought 5 GH/s a month ago and now it is 15 GH/s due to the "reinvestment fund", but there is no way 5 GH/s can mine enough BTC to buy 10 GH/s in just a month. 5 GH/s will mine less than 0.05 BTC in a month and a one year 10 GH/s contract costs 0.80 BTC.

According to this person, the site pays a minimum of 0.045 BTC per week per contract (10 GH/s), but 10 GH/s only mines 0.030 BTC per week. They cannot possibly pay a minimum of 0.045 per contract.

According to the site, an "indefinite" contract (10 GH/s) costs 1.1 BTC. That is 0.11 BTC per GH/s, which is twice what cex.io costs, Furthermore an "indefinite" contract of 10 GH/s will mine less than 0.3 BTC, so you will lose 0.8 BTC on every contract.

mavis369

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 12:17:14 AM

Is this legit or a scam http://www.ebay.com/itm/261366727419

Trade Key 688f99809268d2d14f2d6309ad5d25e493afc913
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:21:49 AM

Is this legit or a scam http://www.ebay.com/itm/261366727419

Scam or not, it is overpriced. It doesn't start mining until April and I estimate that the value of 25 GH/s in April is about 0.11 BTC.

facundop

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:56:39 PM

what would be the best place to invest right now in mining?
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:35:42 PM

Honestly, I don't think operators of Mining Contract sites would be running them if there was no profit to be made for them.

Buying your own mining hardware is better than renting hashing power from a third party company.

That's just my two cents (:

Minganus

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:03:21 PM

Is any news for this topic?
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:33:53 PM

Its dead thread, no one updating anymore this thread

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:41:35 PM

How did you find this 5-month old thread lol?  Cheesy
Dxuz

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:04:20 AM

it's a nice thread anyway, anyone tried hash.rentals?
Minganus

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:32:33 PM

This topic is a good theme.
So why not any news for this theme?
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:54:26 PM

You also have the Butterfly labs mining contracts.
https://products.butterflylabs.com/homepage-new-products/1-gh-cloud-hosted-bitcoin-hashing-power.html
I have bought 2 of them on 13 february, and still nothing new on them they havent been started yet.
So I dont have any updates on what they yield it was also something to just try out and im dissapointed.
But glad I didnt get more.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: