Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 in 8 coins each, hodl for 1 year  (Read 833 times)
HunterM

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

I put in $100 into 8 coins each last month. Goal is to hodl for 1 year and see where I end up.
Where do you guys think I will end up on in 11 more months? Wink

It has been 1 month and im sitting on $1989 from the initial $800 invested.
https://twitter.com/CryptoGaps/status/951664687879352320

The 8 coins I invested in are:
$sys
$dgb
$xel
$omg
$xlm
$xvg
$etc
$ada

I'll be posting updates on twitter as always on where this is taking me!
https://twitter.com/CryptoGaps

Let me know where you guys think I end up at.

INITIAL: $800
MONTH 1: $1989

It's a cool idea to publish your portfolio, I think that for this period it will be 10 times more to increase the invested funds. In your portfolio, there are a lot of undervalued coins, so I think that they are very good growth.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

hi, how did you choose the coins? did you take a special exam? Or was the choice completely random?
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

I feel like I would choose ethereum, neo, omisego, walton, vechain, salt, decred and sonm. I am expecting many many improvements from these coins. Probably 10x or even more.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

Some of those are really good picks, but I don't like ETC and OMG. What I do like is XEL and SYS. I would also suggest posting % of each coin in your total amount to see what coin takes the lead
linkbelka

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:55:48 PM

I will add KIN of KIK, if they integrate it before TG they will have small niche
sebastianpenguen

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

Some of those are really good picks, but I don't like ETC and OMG. What I do like is XEL and SYS. I would also suggest posting % of each coin in your total amount to see what coin takes the lead

DGB and SYS can achieve many good things. They're pretty fine ones available on the market. If you want to hold and you can afford this, you can't find better ones rather than DGB and SYS.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

Yes, in one year coins can bring you very big profits. Even if you are a beginner, then you can buy any coin from the TOP-20 and it will give you a good profit. I am sure that in 2018 there will be a big increase in altcoins.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
borajetta

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

Yes, in one year coins can bring you very big profits. Even if you are a beginner, then you can buy any coin from the TOP-20 and it will give you a good profit. I am sure that in 2018 there will be a big increase in altcoins.

Well they were all massively pumped between mid December and the first week of January.  Almost every coin from what I can see that was on a decent exchange.  I'm sure they will continue this process.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

Will be following your posts. I like that on twitter you are also updating your chart with the updates per coin. Had not heard of a few of those, but will be sure to check them out now.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

I like your choice of coins, they are  worthy and you have all chances to increase your money in 5-10 times. But you know in cryptoworld is it impossible to predict exactly, what we shoul wait, the choice of coins is great , but you never know what kind of news can come from anywhere. but in long term i think positive. don't forget to fix the profit,it is very important.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

Your list is very good coin in this market. You have probably spent a lot of time choosing these coin and decided to invest in them. I will follow you on twitter and I will support you actively participate in this forum to share useful information for the cryptocurrency community. Wish you will receive a lot of profit from this investment.

MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

Portfolio is really good? but I would replace OMG and XVG to NEO and new coin: INS or QLC

maliboom

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

Add bob Repair and Eristica .
Icos are runnining now.

Are 2 explosive  token
Delinquency

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

Good portfolio my friend Smiley
the situation is fine in these bad days of the market, it will be much more valuable in the future
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

I put in $100 into 8 coins each last month. Goal is to hodl for 1 year and see where I end up.
Where do you guys think I will end up on in 11 more months? Wink

It has been 1 month and im sitting on $1989 from the initial $800 invested.
https://twitter.com/CryptoGaps/status/951664687879352320

The 8 coins I invested in are:
$sys
$dgb
$xel
$omg
$xlm
$xvg
$etc
$ada

I'll be posting updates on twitter as always on where this is taking me!
https://twitter.com/CryptoGaps

Let me know where you guys think I end up at.

INITIAL: $800
MONTH 1: $1989

Can I ask?
What are you doing now?
today I see some coins in your portfolio pretty much throw in price even some back at the original price when you buy. Have you sold some of your coins before this decline occurred? If you already sold it, you are a great person.

kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

What is the price of the portfolio right now? After a serious drawdown? I think that some of them could now be bought cheaper?

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

If you already buy those coin at its peak now is time buy more each coin $100 for averaging the price you bought in. I hope you did not going all in at that time. And dont ever going all in or you will need to hold it longer. From that 8 crypto you invest i also bought 4 of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: