Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALT coin Stores and Services List  (Read 874710 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
avanda1121

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:05:02 PM

Tnx Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:16:02 PM

Speaking of CoinPayments stores... lol

More info: https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory

Very, very nice list indeed!!!!

That might be very useful for me in the near future!

Cheers!
USD-e

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:52:34 AM

How about:
https://altoutlet.com/usde

Awesome store, active development and it accepts DOGE & USDe. Support for Bitcoin and new items are being added daily.

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
gaza1512

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:29:45 PM

www.digibytestore.co the only place to purchase DigiBytes direct without having the hassle of using exchanges. For every purchase, we will be donating paid votes towards DigiByte on the new Cryptsy voting system to take this fantastic coin to the top where it deserves to be.

DigiByte - A Professionally Transparent Crypto currency with the best development team and an amazing community to back a coin with such potential. DigiShield now implemented to stop pump and dumps.
rohan1

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:18:34 PM

tkx for the information.
xerv789

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:13:25 AM

Great to see how many shops accept cryptocoin. In 10 years it's just normal like VISA.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 11:23:12 AM

Great to see how many shops accept cryptocoin. In 10 years it's just normal like VISA.

Indeed Smiley
In 10 years for sure.

I hope it will happen in 2 years Tongue but this is less possible...
crypto33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:08:08 PM

OneCrypto Ltd.

New crypto related site launching this month! We will have everything from a shop to guides, news and much more. Our members forum is intended to create a strong community around the site. We are UK based but ship worldwide. Original step by step guides to explain everything you need to know to get you into the crypto game!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514604.new#new

LAUNCHING THIS MONTH

www.onecrypto.co.uk
Twitter: twitter.com/onecrypto
Facebook: facebook.com/onecrypto

Want to know more? E-mail us at info@onecrypto.co.uk, we will have a customer phone number available once the site is live.

The OneCrypto Team.
ensarwyckven

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:18:13 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 03:56:44 PM by ensarwyckven

Can you recommend a website that has an accurate chart that shows how many Devcoins it takes to get 1 Bitcoin ?

And since we're talking about new alt coin exchanges and avoiding any other MtGox type exchanges from getting so many customers to join their site. What about this new alt coin named MtGox Coin, how much does it cost for one coin, what are its prospects for rising in value, in general what is it all about ?

it's interesting that an alt coin with the name MtGox coin is being promoted so soon after all of the trouble that happened with MtGox. They are claiming that the new coins success will benefit those who were taken in by MtGox. Have you read or heard about it yet andwill you be listing it on your new exchange ?

All of those ex MtGox customers who and their accounts which were effected by MtGox's unreliable business practices have not gotten anything to reimburse them with yet. Most if not all of those ex MtGox customers highly unfair and criminally enacted losses are far from being completely looked into, investigated, uncovered and resolved. Those MtGox customers who were so blatantly mistreated, swindled, and robbed of their hard earned savngs of Bitcoins deserve to get their alt coin money back asap !

In a response to what happened to and with MtGox there have been many new alt coin exchanges opening up online. A lot of them are doing this in order to take up the slack, because of what happened to and with MtGox, which ended up releasing so many of their former customers back into the alt coin exchange market place looking for an alt coin exchange to replace MtGox with. They are all promising that they will be running things the right way and not be anything like what MtGox did and perpetrated against their own customers.

They're promising that if you become their customer that you will have a much better alt coin exchange experience with them. It will be good to see just how they will be accommodating their new alt coin exchange customers in order to gain back alt coin exchange customers trust in general. The new customers need to be given the chance to try out how well the new alt coin exchange service runs, it needs to be put to the test. That will be one of the primary ways to find out if they can be trusted to do the right thing in the short term and over the long run.

I have been reading about how to earn Devcoins by writing for Devtome and will want to be able to deposit any Devcoins that I earn into an exchange that I can trust for safe keeping. So I'm going to be searching for a reputable trust worthy alt coin exchange that I can trust to deposit Devcoins and other alt coins too.

In order for a new alt coin exchanges new customers to be willing to deposit and transact in higher amounts of alt coins through their exchange, they need to first build up the customers trust. After which the customers would be able to feel more safe and secure to do so. The alt coin exchange needs to be run right from the day it opens and thereafter in order for the customers to be happy with the alt coin exchanges service.

Customers rightfully expect that any of the the transactions that they are a part of with the exchange are being handled correctly, such as within a reasonable amount of time. It's recommended to regularly check into your new alt coin exchange accounts to ensure that everything is running and working out from day to day. If the alt coin exchange is being run well and the customers are happy doing business there, then the exchange and the customers will both prosper together.
crypto33

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:04:39 AM

Can you recommend a website that has an accurate chart that shows how many Devcoins it takes to get 1 Bitcoin ?

Well coinwarz has a Devcoin chat which you can find at http://www.coinwarz.com/exchange-charts/devcoin-exchange-rate-chart.

According to that chat, one Devcoin is going for about 0.00000038 BTC.

Another site i have found seems to be floating more around 0.00000025 so all in all somewhere around there.

Hope that helps, come follow us on twitter for now until the main site is up!

twitter.com/onecrypto
facebook.com/onecrypto

crypto33

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:11:04 AM

Well coinwarz has a Devcoin chat which you can find at http://www.coinwarz.com/exchange-charts/devcoin-exchange-rate-chart.

According to that chat, one Devcoin is going for about 0.00000038 BTC.

Another site i have found seems to be floating more around 0.00000025 so all in all somewhere around there.

Hope that helps, come follow us on twitter for now until the main site is up!

twitter.com/onecrypto
facebook.com/onecrypto

Sorry typo, i meant chart not chat and also to answer your other question it would take approximately 2631579 Devcoins it the rate shown by the coinwarz chart to make a whole Bitcoin.

Hope this helps Smiley
ensarwyckven

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 03:17:34 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 03:41:44 PM by ensarwyckven

Hey crypto,

Thanks for that link to the exchange rate chart and the best of luck with your new site.

"Follow us on twitter for now until the main site is up!"

twitter.com/onecrypto
facebook.com/onecrypto

I'm going to check them out now.
ensarwyckven

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 03:40:02 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 03:40:44 PM by ensarwyckven

I agree with your concept,

It's time to rid the marketplace of Sites and exchanges that mishandle, don't backup, and don't guarantee the safety and security of other peoples hard earned $, be it fiat currency or alt coins !
crypto33

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:24:12 PM

I agree with your concept,

It's time to rid the marketplace of Sites and exchanges that mishandle, don't backup, and don't guarantee the safety and security of other peoples hard earned $, be it fiat currency or alt coins !

We agree entirely, the days of faceless sites that haven't had any relevant content updated in months or are run by people who are, lets just say not up to the job, are over. They do not contribute to the positive progression of crypto-currencies which at OneCrypto is our ultimate aim.

Take a look at our thread if your interested in any more info, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514604.msg5684419#msg5684419

Hope you join us when we go live!

newby

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:17:17 PM

Do you know of any crypto games out there to play ?
crypto33

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:02:06 PM

Do you know of any crypto games out there to play ?

We can think of a few crypto games actually. Try www.dicenow.com to roll the dice using both Bitcoin and Litecoin, also you can try www.satoshiroulette.com if roulette is more you kind of thing.

I would however advise being careful playing those kinds of gambling games, although you were looking for a crypto game indeed. So that being said I would defiantly suggest playing those games over something like hide and seek with Mt Gox :/

Good Luck!

OneCrypto
crypto33

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:14:15 PM

OneCrypto Ltd. Launching Soon!

We are a team in the final stages of launching a new crypto-currency based site involved in all aspects of cryptos but mainly focusing on mining, both hardware and software related. We are based in the UK however we supply hardware from our fully stocked shop worldwide, as well as providing original and in-depth guides to help explain some of the aspects of crypto mining. From beginner to the more experienced miner we aim to provide an all round service to get you knowledgeable and active in the crypto industry.

Our personal experience in the industry has lead us to feel as though the crypto-currency field lacks a human feel. That is to say a real person to help you understand what can sometimes be quite a difficult subject to understand and this is why we will be available by e-mail and phone 9-5 GMT.

Never even heard of a Bitcoin or Litecoin? I'm sure if you are in this forum you have at least a basic idea but nevertheless visit out site and we will explain everything right from the beginning, we will get you mining, we are even in the process of offering a We Buy Bitcoin service!

We will have:

A Fully Stocked Shop
           A Forum
           Detailed Help Guides
           We Buy Bitcoin Service
           Lastest News from the crypto-currency world
           Aftercare service included in some packages, including e-mail and telephone support.

We stive to be the human face that people can turn to with their crypto problems, no more searching the web for hours on end to find a solution to your problems or work out what hardware is compatible with what, it is all made simple for you at OneCrypto.

We hope you take a look at our services and enjoy and learn from them as we believe we can be of great benefit to the crypto community. 

We hope to see you very soon, launching this month. Keep a lookout for us!

www.onecrypto.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/onecrypto
Facebook: www.facebook.com/onecrypto

Enquiries: info@onecrypto.co.uk

The OneCrypto Team.
ladi4ever

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:59:02 PM

Nice topic, I hope one day we see the Stores fill out with accepting new currencies, would be awesome to control your own money and not the third or fourth party..lol..

Im waiting to see new coins that they are coming out, great buy low price and I hope I can mine with CPU, Europacoin.org they say you can mine with CPU 300K a day. I will give it a shot nothing to lose.

sedgwyck

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:58:08 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 07:30:34 AM by sedgwyck

What are the basic start up costs for mining alt coins, what types of alt coins do you recommend to mine, and can we use our own PC and add on mining equipment or do we have to buy all new components to get a decent system set up for mining alt coins ?

I've read somewhere about mining pools, where groups of miners work together and share in the mining costs and profits. How does all of that get coordinated, so that all of the individual mining work gets added into that particular pool ?

If the initial investment is too high for a beginner, do you recommend buying some mining shares at an amount that we can afford first, wait, save up the alt coins that build up with the investment shares, and then use those profits towards investing in a full alt coin mining system. Are you going to offer that kind of service too for those of us who are new to this part of working with alt coins.

Would you agree that a beginner to alt coin mining might be better off starting off by investing in mining shares, in order to get the right kind of and enough exposure to alt coin mining in general and the more advanced levels too, before they invest in a full alt coin mining systems components and equipment ?

I joined this forum because of my interest in Devtome, where you can earn devcoins by writing some good articles there. I'm also finding alot of valuable info on alt coins in general at this Bitcoin forum too. Which is very helpful with all that's been going on lately with alt coins. I really hope that the value of Bitcoins, Litecoins and Devcoins goes way up and stays there, so that all of our investments in them can be rewarded.

sedgwyck
crypto33

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:33:15 PM

What are the basic start up costs for mining alt coins, what types of alt coins do you recommend to mine, and can we use our own PC and add on mining equipment or do we have to buy all new components to get a decent system set up for mining alt coins ?

I've read somewhere about mining pools, where groups of miners work together and share in the mining costs and profits. How does all of that get coordinated, so that all of the individual mining work gets added into that particular pool ?

If the initial investment is too high for a beginner, do you recommend buying some mining shares at an amount that we can afford first, wait, save up the alt coins that build up with the investment shares, and then use those profits towards investing in a full alt coin mining system. Are you going to offer that kind of service too for those of us who are new to this part of working with alt coins.

Would you agree that a beginner to alt coin mining might be better off starting off by investing in mining shares, in order to get the right kind of and enough exposure to alt coin mining in general and the more advanced levels too, before they invest in a full alt coin mining systems components and equipment ?

I joined this forum because of my interest in http://www.devtome.com where you can earn devcoins by writing some good articles there. I'm also finding alot of valuable info on alt coins in general at this Bitcoin forum too. Which is very helpful with all that's been going on lately with alt coins. I really hope that the value of Bitcoins, Litecoins and Devcoins goes way up and stays there, so that all of our investments in them can be rewarded.

sedgwyck

Once the site is up and running all of the questions you have just asked will be answered in an easy to take in format so I will reframe from confusion you with jargon right now, however I will say if you have any urgent matters feel free to email us at info@onecrypto.co.uk and we will try our best to help.

OneCrypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: