Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALT coin Stores and Services List  (Read 874776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:32:19 PM

Thats great and all, i just wish you would have made an entire new thread for your presta coin, instead of posting EVERYTHING, especially it not being english... No bueno, siñor lol.

what's the deal with coin payments, is it back, coming back, what's the deal ?
This may be due to severe lack of interest in actually spending the coins Einsteinium. I opened recently and there was plenty of requests for merchants who accept, but I have yet to find an altcoin community that actually wants to support a merchant.
 Now Im sure that my marketing skills could use honing, and it's not the slickest site in the world, but for the effort which was put forth, the key members of these communities should have at least made some sort of effort to act as a catalyst for the coins to be used for real commerce.
Doge is likely the spendable coin, but even soft.
In my opinion, Bitcoin and all of it's descendants are steadily declining due to the fact that they have become something to hord as opposed to an alternative currency.

I entered the community for strictly political reasons of hatred for the global money monopoly, and see Bitcoin as perhaps the most effective weapon against the system.

The greed and corruption seen in these altcoin threads is enough to effectively diminish coins as a serious undertaking.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:27:38 PM

Thats great and all, i just wish you would have made an entire new thread for your presta coin, instead of posting EVERYTHING, especially it not being english... No bueno, siñor lol.

This may be due to severe lack of interest in actually spending the coins Einsteinium. I opened recently and there was plenty of requests for merchants who accept, but I have yet to find an altcoin community that actually wants to support a merchant.
 Now Im sure that my marketing skills could use honing, and it's not the slickest site in the world, but for the effort which was put forth, the key members of these communities should have at least made some sort of effort to act as a catalyst for the coins to be used for real commerce.
In my opinion, Bitcoin and all of it's descendants are steadily declining due to the fact that they have become something to hord as opposed to an alternative currency.

I entered the community for strictly political reasons of hatred for the global money monopoly, and see Bitcoin as perhaps the most effective weapon against the system.

The greed and corruption seen in these altcoin threads is enough to effectively diminish coins as a serious undertaking.

I think you might have gotten the question confused. I think he meant what about CoinPayments.net (Multicrypto Payment Processor), not payments with coins... lol

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Strigori

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:56:17 AM

It never went away, new owners, everything is better than ever. :-)

Actually in the middle of a coin vote
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=771115

And for a nice full merchant list that grows every day, check out
https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory

Glad to see it alive and doing well.  Wink
ProducerCoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:10:44 AM

great list of stores,

Thnx  Smiley
cryptomad

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:52:38 PM

Is there any Bitmit alternatives? Auction to sell off digital goods such as gamecodes.

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
BitJohn (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:04:18 AM

Working to scrub the list and add some of the missing ones I am finding here and there. Im also integrating the sticky with a web site:
www.shopwithcrypto.com
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:55:00 PM

Working to scrub the list and add some of the missing ones I am finding here and there. Im also integrating the sticky with a web site:
www.shopwithcrypto.com

Good to see you still active.  Smiley

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:15:11 PM

Yep I already cleaned it up a bit and intend to keep doing so. Just get sucked in to my paid jobs at times.
fendlestick

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:29:34 PM

[NSFW] 10% OFF all Lelo toys this week - http://www.cryptosextoys.com/top-brands/lelo

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
einsteinium.biz

Activity: 84

Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:28:45 PM

I think you might have gotten the question confused. I think he meant what about CoinPayments.net (Multicrypto Payment Processor), not payments with coins... lol

Although you are correct, I also appreciate his direction as well, it is additionally helpful.

einsteinium.biz

Activity: 84

Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:37:55 PM

Roller24, you are cordially invited to create and present to the EMC2 community information about your store.  If you accept EMC2 at your store we will place a link to your store on our opening page.

We are willing to help you to help us.

TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:16:51 PM

Nice thread
bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:44:09 PM

A while back, I tried adding smartcoin SMC to the list of coins in the vote list at coinpayments.net

but after I had filled out the form, smartcoin was not showing in the list of coins to vote for.

Smartcoin needs a payment processor.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Anise

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:34:07 AM

A while back, I tried adding smartcoin SMC to the list of coins in the vote list at coinpayments.net

but after I had filled out the form, smartcoin was not showing in the list of coins to vote for.

Yes Smartcoin is a good coin. I mined it way back in February and march.  Nice to see it alive and well. Smiley
Strigori

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:44:13 AM

Is there a list of these payment processors for altcoins? I've seen one on the op but I know there are others. Does anyone have a lost of most of them?
voidmain

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 01:21:56 PM

Let me introduce a player vs. player RPS game.
https://cryptfun.com/cot/
LTC, DOGE, JPC
You and your opponent bet a coin on the table and player Rock-Paper-Scissors. The winner takes all coins on the table.
Mandatory 3 rounds. By playing multiple rounds, it becomes mind reading game not just random.
Free game trial money will be given to everyone (named FUN)
Game Fee: 0.2%
Withdrawal Fee
 - LTC: 0.002 LTC
 - DOGE: 2 DOGE
 - JPC: 0.02 JPC
ATXsilver

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 03:53:53 AM

Hello All,

I am looking for Developer / Programmer to review, audit, and fix any issues in the code for RAW Coin so it can be brought back online with Bittrex, and if possible, going forward doing work as needed on something of a 'contract' basis, where I would pay you with BTC or RAW as your work was needed.

I am taking over and doing many exciting things with RAW, as an alt coin, it already offers something many coins do not, go check out the thread and get an idea of what I am speaking of....

I need someone reputable, who is willing to do this for me, to respond with a PM ASAP.

I will be generous with my RAW bounty for any Dev willing to commit to working with me for the intermediate term. I would prefer to pay in RAW, (Enough to qualify you for the monthly 'Club #RawMetals packages), but I have BTC also.

Apparently there have been 'forks' in the code that needs to be addressed. Here is what the person from Bittrex wrote,

"The wallet has at least 3 forks and we can't keep the blockchain in sync.  We have disabled it until this is fixed.  There is no way for us to send coins off because we don't know which fork its on at this point."

How can we fix this? I also have a block explorer, rich list, etc already created here ---> http://altcoinguys.blockexperts.com/raw

If anyone has any interest in becoming a more permanent basis Dev, I am open for that as well, but I am happy to pay you behind the scenes so you do not have to deal with the community constantly wanting updates, etc.

Thanks and let me know ,

ATX Silver

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
BitJohn (OP)

@Bit_John

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:57:06 PM

An additional spot to list your store or service
How Do I Buy BTC?

View A List of Bitcoin and Altcoin Stores and Services:
Bitcoin and Altcoin Stores and Services

Submit a Store at How Do I Buy Bitcoin
Want to submit your store? Click here
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:52:30 AM

An additional spot to list your store or service
How Do I Buy BTC?

View A List of Bitcoin and Altcoin Stores and Services:
Bitcoin and Altcoin Stores and Services

Submit a Store at How Do I Buy Bitcoin
Want to submit your store? Click here

thanks for that  we will add www.einsteinium.biz to the various lists
fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 02:53:05 AM

Awesome list, thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: