Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 60GH/s BFL SC Single, in-hand - 70 BTC  (Read 954 times)
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 09:02:50 PM

I'd like to downsize my mining operations a bit, and am selling one 60GH/s BFL SC Single for 70 BTC.  I've had it for about 3 weeks, and it's been mining perfectly.  I've been using a computer PSU, as a BFL PSU was not included.  PSU is not included in the 70 BTC price, but I can provide one to you if necessary - just PM me to work out the details.  Included shipping will be via Priority Mail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:44:42 PM

are u kidding me ? did u seen the new difficulty ? this price is bad with the old difficulty .. with new one ... LOL
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 05:02:19 AM

are u kidding me ? did u seen the new difficulty ? this price is bad with the old difficulty .. with new one ... LOL
At current difficulty, it still makes 18 BTC/month.  I don't think it's such a bad price.

That said, I'm open to offers.
Jack1Rip1BurnIt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 07:25:46 AM

I don't understand why people who aren't interested in the item for sale like to jump in and make comments about the price. Glad to see you got your Single(s) Spike, I know it was a long-ass wait!

Successful trades with bels, misterbigg, ChrisNelson, shackleford, geniusboy91, and Isokivi.
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 07:35:54 AM

I don't understand why people who aren't interested in the item for sale like to jump in and make comments about the price. Glad to see you got your Single(s) Spike, I know it was a long-ass wait!
Thanks Jack!  A long wait indeed, still well worth it.  Wink
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 09:23:33 AM

1. i didnt said im not intrested ;
2. i comment because thats my opinion, i dont troll

At current difficulty, it still makes 18 BTC/month.  I don't think it's such a bad price.

In 2 weeks there will be a new diff increase, so no 18 BTC / month  Wink
Jack1Rip1BurnIt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 04:08:07 PM

1. i didnt said im not intrested ;
2. i comment because thats my opinion, i dont troll

You are completely right. With that being said, good luck prying the BFL devices from are hands without paying a premium. Wink

Successful trades with bels, misterbigg, ChrisNelson, shackleford, geniusboy91, and Isokivi.
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 06:24:37 PM

Yes, I understand, that's why I said at current difficulty.

Difficulty won't go up exponentially forever.  It'll follow a logistical growth model, something like this:

EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 07:51:56 PM

Difficulty won't go up exponentially forever.  It'll follow a logistical growth model, something like this:

But than the million BTC question would be, where are we currently situated on this logistical growth model? Just at the start of the fast rise or midway or already near the end.

Who knows...

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 08:52:20 PM

But than the million BTC question would be, where are we currently situated on this logistical growth model? Just at the start of the fast rise or midway or already near the end.

Who knows...
A good question indeed!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: