Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life...  (Read 433 times)
Jessietahoang (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

Where to go now everyone is referring to coin, cryptocurrency.
But to understand it, to see its potentials, that is a process of experience and studing.
Do not rush to evaluate altcoins are too high or too low. But give it a piece of time in life ... Prove all.
Gerci

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

More and more financial experts are beginning to see the benefits of Bitcoin as a way to diversify their portfolios. On this day, investors want to divert their assets quickly if they are needed, something that may not always be a traditional financial solution. Bitcoin offers them the option to avoid such issues, as they operate outside the traditional financial sphere.Compared to a few years ago, Bitcoin has become a legitimacy in the eyes of investors and people who are active in the financial sector. Although volatility is still a frightening specter, and some of the media charges are negative - but nothing has been proven to date - the Bitcoin industry is becoming more and more.

Considering that much of the positive focus in 2015 - and for the next few years - revolves around blockchain technology, the digital currency itself offers several benefits as well. Portfolio diversification is becoming more important for investors worldwide, as the ripple effects of the financial crisis in 2007 are still wreaking havoc on the financial markets.No one tells anyone who should throw all of their savings into a transfer to Bitcoin now, because there is always a risk associated with investing. This is part of the criticism that comes in, as many people worry about Bitcoin's "lack of value" because there are no tangible assets that support the digital currency. The entire market is based on supply, demand and how many people are willing to pay for Bitcoin.So we can conclude from the above explanation that bitcoin does not fully control the finances of a country, life is a must-go option, bitcoin will probably ensure life ahead of it, but life in reality is the truth.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:09:03 AM

Life is great because there is an existence of bitcoin. We are all having our own worries in life but then all our burdens are at least lessen because of this blessing. We are all because we can be financially stable because of bitcoin. We just have to strive harder for the betterment of our lives. In bitcoin everything is possible. Life is great because we are blessed since we are given opportunity to earn big and at the same time we learn a lot of things.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

But to understand it, to see its potentials, that is a process of experience and studing.
Do not rush to evaluate altcoins are too high or too low. But give it a piece of time in life ... Prove all.

This time bitcoin and other cryptocurremcy have proven their selves become best high risk and high return investment.
No doubt and no other question refering doubt to them. But this my opinion maybe different with other.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:51:40 AM

i think that is for medium city and more...
in my village, 99% people don't now about altcoin ...
and if they ask to me, very difficult to make them understand about cryptocurrency

-= OI =-
jamestorm

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

i think that is for medium city and more...
in my village, 99% people don't now about altcoin ...
and if they ask to me, very difficult to make them understand about cryptocurrency

I also agree with you. And for many people this is the virtual currency ... They do not understand it and never trust it. They ask a lot of questions are also reasonable ...
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

Crypto currencies became the part of our everyday life, once you get aware of it you can not give up Smiley
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

yeah exactly , the last ripple hype was the biggest evidence that newbies are just buying the hype without even knowing what they are putting their money at
even for me I've been in crypto for a little over 3 years now and still don't know about most of the coins , it's not an easy thing to do and new projects can always be tricky

there is a lot of FOMO in crypto that's why a lot of people are losing money without even realizing what they are doing
beangcai

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

It is true that everything takes time to prove it all.
Liquid01

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:29:00 AM

yes like me, my life is spent to mine bitcoin, no other activity i am a student so my free time is spent by mining bitcoin

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:33:34 AM

It is true that everything takes time to prove it all.

In my opinion, life is good with bitcoin probably because many people had experience great earnings where they had never experienced before. I consider bitcoin as one of the most advantageous financial innovations of our time because this offers flexible, profitable and quick transactions.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:39:28 AM

yes like me, my life is spent to mine bitcoin, no other activity i am a student so my free time is spent by mining bitcoin
if my life is not just bitcoin, because there are many other activities. if only focus on the same bitcoin our name is wasting the other time, because time is spinning and not just bitcoin is needed. so we have to spin the time that is bitcoin with other activities.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:52:42 AM

Join the ride and dont be left out, have you ever wonder why some people became millionaires? its because they were the pioneer of something or they werent afraid to try new things that could potentially be good and/or bring them fortune in the future.

True, everything in this world needs experiencing and/or studying to be good or to know the pros and cons of the one you are targeting at, everything has a process to take and doesnt just come overnight.

Rushing things will only lead you to disappointment, take every necessary step to know what alt coin you want, by doing this you are making sure that the money you are placing is safe and wont go to waste.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:58:23 AM

Yes, people who make money are long-term holders, and it's impossible to get rich in the short term.

Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:53:12 AM

Currencies became the part of our everyday life.Cryptocurrency have proven their selves became best high risk and high return investment.Life is great because there is an existence of bitcoin.We can be financially stable because of bitcoin.We are blessed since we are given opportunity to earn big and at the same time we learn a lot of things.
yashjaat

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

Bitcoin life is very useful, this is a great advantage to you. Bitcoin can change your life, this does not harm you
I like  bitcoin
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

Nowadays, more and more people come into contact with coin, and when they find that coin can invest and have a great chance of obtaining high profits, they will enter.
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

yes as I feel my spare time is spent searching for bitcoin and I almost took off my course duties, and now I am actively looking for bitcoin only by-side only no more
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

Great mindset op. I rarely see newbues like you seeing the value of knowledge here in the crypto world. I am so amazed and very happy that out of all the greedy people out there who only jumoed into the crypto world because of greed, there are still newbues like you that can see the bigger picture. If you continue following this mindset, no doubt that you will be a really successful crypto person sooner or later. I hope others learn from you akd does the same.
Good luck op. And welcome to the crypto world.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
kingcoiner001

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

More and more financial experts are beginning to see the benefits of Bitcoin as a way to diversify their portfolios. On this day, investors want to divert their assets quickly if they are needed, something that may not always be a traditional financial solution. Bitcoin offers them the option to avoid such issues, as they operate outside the traditional financial sphere.Compared to a few years ago, Bitcoin has become a legitimacy in the eyes of investors and people who are active in the financial sector. Although volatility is still a frightening specter, and some of the media charges are negative - but nothing has been proven to date - the Bitcoin industry is becoming more and more.

Considering that much of the positive focus in 2015 - and for the next few years - revolves around blockchain technology, the digital currency itself offers several benefits as well. Portfolio diversification is becoming more important for investors worldwide, as the ripple effects of the financial crisis in 2007 are still wreaking havoc on the financial markets.No one tells anyone who should throw all of their savings into a transfer to Bitcoin now, because there is always a risk associated with investing. This is part of the criticism that comes in, as many people worry about Bitcoin's "lack of value" because there are no tangible assets that support the digital currency. The entire market is based on supply, demand and how many people are willing to pay for Bitcoin.So we can conclude from the above explanation that bitcoin does not fully control the finances of a country, life is a must-go option, bitcoin will probably ensure life ahead of it, but life in reality is the truth.
good read  Smiley totally agree on this
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: