Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas for Alternative exchanges.  (Read 543 times)
bengina (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 03:56:33 AM

I'm new to this forum but I have been actively following BTC and investing in them when I see fit since 2011. I'm quite pissed off with all the major exchanges because of the time it takes to transfer money in and out. I'd like to see transactions of BTC and Fiat move within 24 hours internationally with much lower fees. I'd also like to see the ability to trade between currencies at low brokerage rates. What's the deal with MtGox charging such outrageous fees for brokerage also? honestly .6%? That's huge considering they don't owe any of that money to stock exchange or federal reserve bank. I think a more respectable broker should charge .1%-.2% per bitcoin trade and <.1% on currency conversions.

Anyone else ?
infobiactrader

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 07:50:49 AM

I wish that was the case as well, but as long as no one steps up and creates and exchange like that, we're stuck with this.  And when there's so much money to be made by them, why would they?
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 07:59:18 AM

I'm new to this forum but I have been actively following BTC and investing in them when I see fit since 2011. I'm quite pissed off with all the major exchanges because of the time it takes to transfer money in and out. I'd like to see transactions of BTC and Fiat move within 24 hours internationally with much lower fees. I'd also like to see the ability to trade between currencies at low brokerage rates. What's the deal with MtGox charging such outrageous fees for brokerage also? honestly .6%? That's huge considering they don't owe any of that money to stock exchange or federal reserve bank. I think a more respectable broker should charge .1%-.2% per bitcoin trade and <.1% on currency conversions.

Anyone else ?

You may not trade at MtGox, it will be clever decision anyway.
Dealing with Fiat is risky because there can be chargeback/funds freezed as some 3rd party decides. Thats why it is so complicated
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 08:10:35 AM

Fiat move within 24 hours internationally with much lower fees.
Yeah... good luck with that. Roll Eyes

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
extercsi

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:02:06 AM

MtGox not good?
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 10:25:54 AM

I think if you become a FULL member of coinbase you should be able to trade instantly. You have to verify your bank account, phone number, must buy some BTC at the slow speed (1 week), and verify your social security number.

AU

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 12:04:10 PM

okpay does fast deposits man. trust

https://www.okpay.com/?rbp=fastdeposits

Razer Blade 14" for sale
BTC: 1E1QQDq8keR9uVykmxSzo7CUYrWtQ6J9M8
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 01:21:39 PM

Use bitcoinotc for fast trades with other people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: