Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Pandaminer motherboard -- DELETE  (Read 153 times)
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:27:46 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 07:15:52 PM by allinvain

Does anyone happen to have a Pandaminer motherboard they're willing to sell?

One of our customers has a pandaminer that doesn't power up. The first LED on the indicator light bar (if you have one you know what I'm talking about) turns on solid green but when you press the power button it doesn't progress to a fullly lit LED bar. I suspect it's a bad motherboard as there is no display output.

--NO LONGER NEEDED--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

One of our customers has a pandaminer that doesn't power up. The first LED on the indicator light bar (if you have one you know what I'm talking about) turns on solid green but when you press the power button it doesn't progress to a fullly lit LED bar. I suspect it's a bad motherboard as there is no display output.

I had a problem with mine doing this which was fixed by using a different power supply

t.me/bitcoinasic
allinvain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

I had a problem with mine doing this which was fixed by using a different power supply

Hmm, I will give that a try. We also have one that is totally not powering up whatsoever so for that I doubt a different power supply would help. If I remember correctly for the one with the LED indicator issue I tried another Pandaminer PSU but I am not 100% sure.

These pandaminers are such a pain in the ass.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: