Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Spots Pool - http://thec0de.com/spots  (Read 1232 times)
gr33k (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 05:47:04 AM

Another pool for the community!

http://thec0de.com/spots

Stratum - Port 3334
Proportional Payouts
Low %1 Pool fee
Donations optional (but appreciated!)

Jump in Smiley

FYI - Pool Stats page intermittently fails - this is due to the SPOTS daemon not sending a 200 OK to front-end:

Uncaught BitcoinClientException:
  • : Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error)\n\n  thrown in Unknown on line 0

Not much I can do about this until the devs update the Spots client I believe.

Just check the stats later - mining is fine Wink

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 06:48:46 AM

Nice. Thanks. Adding it to the OP now

gr33k (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 06:00:54 AM

Can not connect to nodes for some reason right now.

Investigating to see if it's me or not. Using another server at another location.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
gr33k (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:14:38 PM

addnode=95.95.110.66:4588
addnode=54.214.51.155:4588

I was looking for nodes and IGotSpots said none are necessary - but indeed they appear to be when you've used an old list of peers from the OP that no longer work.

I was able to get a new install to work and connect to a whopping TWO peers. Got peer info from that and added those nodes to the pool server and we are back up on the network.

Hope this isn't a common issue - none of my other pools have had this problem.

We can continue to mine Cheesy

gr33k (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:09:00 PM

Spots pool has been mining away Smiley

Thanks to one of our newest members Aurum - Our HASH power is averaging 12MH/s.

I also wanted to make sure everyone is indeed aware.

Spots have superblocks which the front-end may not account for (as it's based on Litecoin which doesn't have bonus/superblocks).

I am working with some devs from SexCoin that may have a way to implement this.

Otherwise, I was considering maybe setting up a faucet to give back to the Spots community.

I just wanted to make sure people are aware of this, and not try to think I'm trying to "pull one over on anyone". Nope... I'm not a code developer - just a sys admin/other.

If anyone has info to contribute on how to get bonus blocks going - hit me up plz Wink

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 05:45:06 PM

Spots pool has been mining away Smiley

Thanks to one of our newest members Aurum - Our HASH power is averaging 12MH/s.

I also wanted to make sure everyone is indeed aware.

Spots have superblocks which the front-end may not account for (as it's based on Litecoin which doesn't have bonus/superblocks).

I am working with some devs from SexCoin that may have a way to implement this.

Otherwise, I was considering maybe setting up a faucet to give back to the Spots community.

I just wanted to make sure people are aware of this, and not try to think I'm trying to "pull one over on anyone". Nope... I'm not a code developer - just a sys admin/other.

If anyone has info to contribute on how to get bonus blocks going - hit me up plz Wink
Cool.. let us know if you get a faucet going

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 06:18:01 PM

We have a faucet already at:

Faucet

http://kringleator.com/spt/

But I'm always down for more! lowlevel says the Spots faucet is the most active one he has on his site, so the interest is there for more. Just post it in the Spots thread or PM me the link and I'll put it in the OP if you make another one. Thanks for the pool

micax1

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:05:32 PM

how to get invite? I have 10 mhash ready to spot-mining! )
micax1

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 04:27:43 PM

that hard to get invite ) - LOL. no problem - will mine other pool )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: