Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's after Ethereum?  (Read 499 times)
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

I don’t say after ethereum but competing with ethereum neo blockchain btechnology and platform attracting more chinese investors for token created using neo blovkchain. Nem/xem and waves are good option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

I think: after Ethereum is Ethereum, because this project is working so well, if they can protect their platform from CryptoKitties!
If they can, will appear another blockchain technologies, which is called Blockchain 3.0, example: Universa (200k pts), Lineage (239k pts), CREDITS (1M tps) or ArcBlock (?). I love Vitalik Buterin but i think he need to have a big step in Ethereum technology.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

ADA is the next big thing!
Jonny_walkere

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

Hey guys,
I have a question that i guess most of you are asking. What's after Ethereum?

I mean, back in the day we had MIRC, ICQ, Hi5, MSN messenger...etc and then came Facebook.
Yahoo to be wiped over by google, Apple and Samsung wiping Nokia.. you get the drift.

A platform where everything maybe in 10 years will be built upon. Ethereum will be there but it'll be the ancestor of Dapps blockchain platforms.

What do you think will be next big thing? (Too bad we don't have a time machine!)

And that there are few coins or you think that after the Ethereum in general, everything will collapse. Well, I'll say that about this worry is definitely not worthwhile while the blokchain system is alive and there are alternative ways for investments.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

Hello! I think that after the etherium there will be Universa with its blockchain platform of the 3rd generation. I advise you to read this year's launch of the platform.
universa.io

rahleurfan

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

We seem to have many pretenders to the throne of ETH already. Of those who immediately comes to mind - NEO, EOS, ICON. Who of them will win, or will it be a completly new, currently unknown project - we will see in the near future.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

Many people say that this will be EoS, but recently it's a lot of new platforms, so I think that the future of blockchain platforms will be multifaceted.
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

Hey guys,

I mean, back in the day we had MIRC, ICQ, Hi5, MSN messenger...etc and then came Facebook.
Yahoo to be wiped over by google, Apple and Samsung wiping Nokia.. you get the drift.

A platform where everything maybe in 10 years will be built upon. Ethereum will be there but it'll be the ancestor of Dapps blockchain platforms.

What do you think will be next big thing? (Too bad we don't have a time machine!)

It's really hard to say because, for example, no one really know about Facebook until it was too late and taking over myspace. So, it will be really interesting to see a new crypto pop out of nowhere and suddenly take over ETH.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

I think ethereum is best one except that next is NEO and ADA. I think these both are increasing more next to ethereum.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

With the growing market of cryptos it is hard to tell which will go next in fact its really unpredictable to tell which coins will pump and appreciate that much. Some coins are very promising like NEM or EoS while some might be silent and unknown today but will surprise us when suddenly pump and hit the market but whatever happens I always wish that cryptos will remain appreciate and succesful in the future

healthbase_digital

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

This question goes under the assumption that Ethereum is stagnant and has no plans for growth. The Ethereum killer will be Ethereum. When PoS, sharding and tight coupling come into play it will revolutionize the Ethereum network. Your metaphor is a little flawed because you are comparing an application to a protocol, however, some companies grew adapted and are still the top of the market today, think of Ethereum as amazon. Amazon today is almost unrecognizable to that in 1996.
sakoma

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

I'd bet on any coin project designed to offer PR expertise to other coi networks after ICO.
Just like exchanges, PR is one major need that will grow in crypto as companies become liquid very early thus need to better communicate, avoid haters and fudster. The future is hard to predict though
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

You guys should check out Xtrabytes. Block chain 3.0, aiming for 10,000tps, code agnostic Dapps, data storage, DEX and chat. In testing now. Cheap at the moment with the current downturn.
Jessica_19_

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

IOTA.

It has zero transaction fees, and the network gets faster the more people use it.
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:43:19 PM

I don’t say after ethereum but competing with ethereum neo blockchain btechnology and platform attracting more chinese investors for token created using neo blovkchain. Nem/xem and waves are good option.
People that make coins like those are working with Blockchain programs that will help orginal coins grow. We will see better coins later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

Hey guys,

I think most likely will come a new generation of blockchain technology. It will make a revolution in the digital economy and in the world. I think that things will develop more quickly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: